No announcement yet.

Brazil vs. Croatia [FIFA World Cup 2014] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad we don't play Argentina at the first game...

Comment

2-2 woulda been a fair scoreline

i smell another 2002 world cup with all these bad ref calls

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
        yeah man! niether of the keepers seemed to have a easy save! dont know why, maybe the ball. i will say it again. i cant see ahmadi starting for us. im only comfortable with alireza and daniel . just cannot see ahmadi!
        I feel you.. I don't think Ahmadi can handle this. I'm hoping for Haghighi!!!

Comment

Croatia had more attacks on goal against Brazil than we did in all of our previous 4 friendlies.
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Too bad we don't play Argentina at the first game...
            Dude
            The scheduling of our game is absolutely awesome for our chances of squeezing through to KO stage..!

IMO we couldn't have gotten a better schedule ..!

Comment

I wanted Croatia to win, but Brazil had the ball more than 60% of the time and they just played better. Croatia physically fell apart around 75th minutes with no gas left in their tank due to humidity. Brazil's better game and the home advantage resulted in their win. I think it was a fair result.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dejagah#21 View Post
                I feel you.. I don't think Ahmadi can handle this. I'm hoping for Haghighi!!!
                deff can not!! yeah i will be happy with him or daniel! they both got size and are above 6 foot as ahmadi is 6 foot.

Comment

Re: Brazil vs. Croatia [FIFA World Cup 2014] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                  Croatia deserved no less than a tie. One goal handed to Brazil and one goal taken away from Croatia.
                  Exactly, I feel like the ref messed up big time by believing Fred and awarding a penalty .... Heif ke mandzukic suspended book.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

deff can not!! yeah i will be happy with him or daniel! they both got size and are above 6 foot as ahmadi is 6 foot.
                    oh yeah, Ahmadi is the shortest one to.. Damn, shorty wanna be a thug, says he's gonna be, said he wanna be...

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      Dude
                      The scheduling of our game is absolutely awesome for our chances of squeezing through to KO stage..!
                      IMO we couldn't have gotten a better schedule ..!
                      I don't think Argentine would trash us in the 1st match as they are not warm yet. And it would have been like a big test and a Inice way to prepare us to the " easier" following games (like a friendly).

In the 2nd match, they will be more used to play with each other (than the 1st match) and more motivated to seal their qualification (than the 3rd match where they could play the benchwarmers)

Comment

Originally posted by Dejagah#21 View Post
                        oh yeah, Ahmadi is the shortest one to.. Damn, shorty wanna be a thug, says he's gonna be, said he wanna be...
                        broooo that made me hella lol. hehe good shit bradar!

Comment

hahah they showed a funny clip from the iran football practice at the end of the brazil game. t'was funny.

Comment

broooo that made me hella lol. hehe good shit bradar!
                            haha.. chakerim. I love our boys in green red & white

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              Exactly, I feel like the ref messed up big time by believing Fred and awarding a penalty .... Heif ke mandzukic suspended book.
                              Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                              He made a Big mistake of putting his hand on Fred's shoulder momentarily..,! Off course fker took a dive as soon as he felt that illegal touch & That's That ..,! With all those crowds crying foul & Brazil coach yelling in his ear all game setting him up for that call..! He was forced to point to the spot ..!
                              Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              I don't think Argentine would trash us in the 1st match as they are not warm yet. And it would have been like a big test and a Inice way to prepare us to the " easier" following games (like a friendly).
                              In the 2nd match, they will be more used to play with each other (than the 1st match) and more motivated to seal their qualification (than the 3rd match where they could play the benchwarmers)
                              Dude, Argentinians are all professional players the don't need time to perform to their optimum ..! TM on the other hand ...!!!!!
                              We woulda gotten raped, right off the bat in the first match..! Our players woulda been forced to abandone their strength of playing Keepaway D & forced to play to their weakness (offense) in order to catch up & likely gotten further beat up & embarrassed ..!
                              Trust me we got super lucky with our scheduling ..!

Comment

Good game! Croatia deserved more i hope they make it out of the group!

Comment

Working...
                                X