Brazil vs. Croatia [FIFA World Cup 2014] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    He made a Big mistake of putting his hand on Fred's shoulder momentarily..,! Off course fker took a dive as soon as he felt that illegal touch & That's That ..,! With all those crowds crying foul & Brazil coach yelling in his ear all game setting him up for that call..! He was forced to point to the spot ..!

Dude, argeees are all professional players the don't need time to perform to their optimum ..! TM on the other hand ...!!!!!
    We woulda gotten raped, right off the bat in the first match..! Our players woulda been forced to abandone their strength of playing Keepaway D & forced to play to their weakness (offense) in order to catch up & likely gotten further beat up & embarrassed ..!
    Trust me we got super lucky with our scheduling ..!
    So what? So is Brazil. And tonight they didn't play well at all but they will improve for the next game. Big teams usually starts slowly (remember France 2006 with 0/0 against Swiss, Spain 2010 losing to Swiss).

Comment

Great match! However, it's filled with controversy and drama. The referee determined the outcome of the match with his blown PK call.
      I'm sure every Croatian wants to castrate the Japanese referee.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        So what? So is Brazil. And tonight they didn't play well at all but they will improve for the next game. Big teams usually starts slowly (remember France 2006 with 0/0 against Swiss, Spain 2010 losing to Swiss).
        Brazil just Won 3-1..!
        & conceded via only a tokhmy own-goal..!
        Figure the rest out for yourself ..!

Comment

i dont get the stupid rule of manzukic being suspended. why do yellow cards carry over from qualifier or whatever it was??
          its a brand new tournament, no player should be disallowed cuz of the previous games. everything should be reset

Comment

Brazil just Won 3-1..!
            ...more like Brazil just won with 3 tokhmi goals and conceded a fair own goal!

Comment

Croatia didn't deserve to lose it; or at least not 3-1.
              Very tokhmy referee.
              This team of Brazil won't go far. Against a team like Italy, Brazilians are dead. Brazil goalkeeper is an abkesh.

Comment

Jeez, I thought I was a Brazil hater!

Look guys, the penalty was obviously a bad call, but don't forget that the ref. doesn't have the luxury of slow motion replays. The contact was there and Fred's dive was timed well enough that it fooled the ref. into thinking he was pulled down. 5 out of 10 times, any ref. in the world would have made the same call in a 1-1 game in front of 80,000 screaming home fans, particularly in the world cup.

That's what home field advantage is all about - when you're 50/50 on a call, you'll make a split decision to appease the fans rather than make the wrong no penalty call and be hated and have to look over your shoulder for the rest of the tournament, especially in South America and especially in the city with one of the highest murder rates in the world!

And at the other end, that was definitely a foul on Cesar and the ref. blew the whistle long before the goal was scored, so I'm not sure what these disallowed goal comments are about. You go in hard, you knock the goalie out of the path of the ball, it's a foul and 9 out of 10 refs would have made the same call and it was the correct call.

All in all, Brazil were the better team (except the 1st 15-20 minutes where Croatia played extremely disciplined and organized) and deserved to win this game, if not 3-1, then 2-1. I highly doubt that 1 goal will make a difference in this group and who advances.

All that aside, the most interesting thing about this match to me was how badly Brazil struggle with low crosses from their right. Kovac had obviously figured that out and hats off to him for that. Well fought game by Croatia and the reason they lost the game was Pletikosa's TERRIBLE goal-keeping, not the ref.

Comment

Originally posted by Dejagah#21 View Post
                  haha.. chakerim. I love our boys in green red & white
                  so do i!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asghar Agha View Post
                    Croatia didn't deserve to lose it; or at least not 3-1.
                    Very tokhmy referee.
                    This team of Brazil won't go far. Against a team like Italy, Brazilians are dead. Brazil goalkeeper is an abkesh.
                    oh im pretty confident they will try really hard to eliminate italy this world cup....and a couple of other teams that could be capable of beating them.

Comment

Brazil just Won 3-1..!
                      Brazil won but was pathetic, they can thank the referee, and the first tokhmi goal of Neymar too

Comment

Not impressed at all with Brazil, this is not a champion-team....they wont come anywhere, average player more or less at the same level as Irans....(Hulk, Alves, Marcelo.....)

Comment

Earn mony on Brazil by beting against them (myself dont like betings)...

Comment

During the match yesterday, Nymar reminded me very much of our Khalatbari (and partly Hadj Safi) , i every perspective....

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                              oh im pretty confident they will try really hard to eliminate italy this world cup....and a couple of other teams that could be capable of beating them.
                              I hope no and I hope Italy won't be again eliminated like in 2002 because of referee.

Overall, I'm very optimistic about Italy. I'm not actually sure if Brazil will be able to beat Netherlands or Spain in the next round. Let alone Italy that can play very good game against type of country like Brazil. Brazilian defense does the major job for the goalkeeper.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Brazil won but was pathetic, they can thank the referee, and the first tokhmi goal of Neymar too
                                i agree Brazil didn't play the world-beater part in yesterday's game, but they clearly dominated possession and as expected took the game to croatia and deserved the full 3 points ..!!
                                2-1 woulda been a more fair final result..!!

i think they will get their shittt together in their next two less challenging games and a likely couple of comfortable wins would set them up nicely for a more confident performance when the stakes rises in KO rounds..!!

ps
                                whatever happened to Pato..??? i haven't followed his career since his game vs iran..! i really liked and rated that kid and figured him to be a full blown brizilian star by this time..????
                                regardless of his two goals, to me Oscar looked and performed the Star role much better than Neymar..!! he pretty much orchastrated most of the dangerous offensive forays and was pivotal in Brazil's equalizer after the early, confidence-shaking set back..!! dude was a smooth operator and looks poised to have a monster tournament..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X