First robbery of the WC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First robbery of the WC

It is never too early to do injustice to teams via low grade refereeing. Brazil scored on a bogus penalty to go ahead against Croatia.

But they scored 2 other legit goals.

Comment

Yep! Thats what you get from an AFC referee! He made a lot of BS calls!

That penalty was a horrible dive and yet he fell for it,

the second Croatia goal was by no means a foul and it should have been legit....

I feel sorry for Croatia, they deserved a tie.

Comment

Poor croatia

Comment

Well another classic case of the ref being under tremendeous pressure to show favor to the host team.

Comment

Brazil will not win the championship

Comment

Most probably this is going to be Miura's only game in the world cup. And perhaps our own Faghani would be given his place.
              Making two major mistakes that both led to goals is something FIFA would never forgive.

Comment

Nishimora, this game's referee also refereed our game in Azadi when we pummelled Lebanon 5-0 and gave us two penalties!

Comment

This is my biggest worry with Iran, their alot of people who don't like us and would like to have us eliminated. The referee himself could have a racial bias, who knows? I hope some precautions are taken to make sure this does not happen.
                  You just got Caged
                  K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Ref

The penalty shouldn't have been given but Olic actually fouled Caesar.

Comment

Expect some of these calls against our team especially in the Argentina game.

Comment

Re: First robbery of the WC

Originally posted by jumba47 View Post
                        The penalty shouldn't have been given but Olic actually fouled Caesar.
                        How so? By getting to the ball first and jumping higher? Get real buddy

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                          Most probably this is going to be Miura's only game in the world cup. And perhaps our own Faghani would be given his place.
                          Making two major mistakes that both led to goals is something FIFA would never forgive.
                          FIFA is very happy, it eases brazilian population, the show goes on!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                            Why wouldn't they DD jaan? FIFA just now has introduced goal line technology(when they could have years ago), The refs word is still overruled by what the replays show. This game is full of corruption.
                            You just got Caged
                            K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

This was the worst Brazil I have ever seen in my entire life!

Comment

Working...
                              X