No announcement yet.

First robbery of the WC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a foul, the defender held back Fred. It was a penalty.

Comment

If I was a Croatian fan I would be really upset right now. They played damn well and deserved that point.

Comment

Originally posted by luishani17 View Post
        Lol, so showboating is illegal now? What a stupid statement
        Lol, what's even more stupid is someone not knowing how to read ......

no one is saying showboating is illegal, BUT, when you showboat to make a fool out of your opponent, it makes you a jerk. 2 or 3 times today, he lost possession of the ball because he had to get cute.
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
          Lol, what's even more stupid is someone not knowing how to read ......

no one is saying showboating is illegal, BUT, when you showboat to make a fool out of your opponent, it makes you a jerk. 2 or 3 times today, he lost possession of the ball because he had to get cute.
          Nonetheless he had a good game and was very influential, though that awful PK call and the disallowed goal left a sour taste

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
              right on dude. my dad is ossetian and my mom is scythian and my son is called Asparukh (such a cool persian name as opposed to unpopular and Arab-Parast names like Ali and Mohamad)
              Lol, you really are filled with sarcasm

Comment

I thought a 2-2 result was more justified

Comment

Let us not forget that this is the same referee in Iran's first game against Uzbekistan, in Tashkent.
                  The one who did not see that clear Uzbek goal. Also disallowed a goal because of offside.

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
                    Let us not forget that this is the same referee in Iran's first game against Uzbekistan, in Tashkent.
                    The one who did not see that clear Uzbek goal. Also disallowed a goal because of offside.
                    As soon as I recognized the guy before the match took off I knew something was going to happen. But in all honestly whichever ref was in this situation would have probably done the same thing with the pressure from the Brazilian fans after the recent fiascos.

I hope when we are put in similar situations against Argentina, we will be ready and prepared to stop some penalties.

Comment

Some commentator said, that the referee probably would be scared for his life if he wouldn't give the advantage for the host nation brazil on their first game

Comment

The Japanese referee unfortunately singlehandedly sealed the result of this match.

The way Croatia was playing up to that penalty, I was even starting to believe in a surprise win for Croatia. Brazil looked like a beheaded chicken. Their game was falling apart and you could even see that by the desperation in the face of Scolari on the sideline.

This match should have and would have ended in a DRAW if the idiotic Japanese referee had not made that mistake. This is another example of how relations and not merits speaks in FIFA. They choose a Japanese referee instead of an Iranian or other better Asian referee only based on relations.

Even the third Brazil goal came of a clear-cut fault made on the defender of Croatia!
                        sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                        >-----------------<
                        Marg bar dictator
                        >-----------------<

Comment

Re: First robbery of the WC

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                            right on dude. my dad is ossetian and my mom is scythian and my son is called Asparukh (such a cool persian name as opposed to unpopular and Arab-Parast names like Ali and Mohamad)
                            what the hell is wrong with you? why are you so hate filled and attack everyone on this forum? You are a grown ass man, khejalat bekesh, in kara yani chi? man faghat darbaryeh ye theory harf zadam hamin.

ahmagh.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                              what the hell is wrong with you? why are you so hate filled and attack everyone on this forum? You are a grown ass man, khejalat bekesh, in kara yani chi? man faghat darbaryeh ye theory harf zadam hamin.

ahmagh.
                              Calm down bro, he is just fooling around. Don't look much into it

Comment

But IMO the focus should be more on FRED. That guy was the one who dived and when he stood up, he looked up and aimed to the sky with his fingers! I think thats an more important issue! That he was so audacious to do that too!

Comment

Working...
                                X