First robbery of the WC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
    That ball did NOT cross the line either bro. For the ball to be out of play or in the net, ALL of the ball has to cross the line. Even if 1/8" of the ball is on the line still, it's not out of play. And don't forget the linesman's not looking at these balls with the same zoom and slow motion we have the luxury of watching. They're 20, 30 maybe 50 ft. away and have to judge a ball that's fractionally on the line from the distance - it's not an easy call to make.

I honestly don't think these conspiracy theories are going to help anyone's WC experience. FIFA is already marred by conspiracy and there's absolutely no way instructions would have been handed to the ref. to throw the game. BUT, the refs are only human. They know what's going on in Brazil, they know the games are being played in front of home fans, they know there's a chance of riots getting out of hand if they make a bad call and Brazil loses the game and yes, these things will play into a ref's psyche. Wouldn't it play into yours if you were refing the game?
    They have goal line technology guys.

Comment

I like Brazil, but I absolutely hate Naymar .... total classless player that constantly showboats just to make his opponent look bad.
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
        Im officially worried about the refereeing of Iran games...
        let's just hope Dr. oogoodello Johnson does not promise 4 million in cash through an email to the referee before our game.
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
          I like Brazil, but I absolutely hate Naymar .... total classless player that constantly showboats just to make his opponent look bad.
          Lol, so showboating is illegal now? What a stupid statement

Comment

Originally posted by Casra The Great View Post
            They have goal line technology guys.
            Not for corners though, just for the goal line - hence the name? Or did I miss something?

Comment

These Asian refs always screw TM and our clubs in ACL. Now they did it to Croatia. When you receive a goal like that in a game vs Brazil that will break your back. I feel sorry for Croatia for losing like this.

Comment

Comment

There was a survey on that, Iranians are not even related to Croatians in the slightest. Their genetics do not even match, but IMO totally non-relevant issue.

Actually Nishimura saved our asses when he declined that legit goal from UZB in Tashkent...if he counted that one we probably wouldn't be in Brazil now.

Comment

Not for corners though, just for the goal line - hence the name? Or did I miss something?
                    Ah gotcha. My bad aziz.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      There was a survey on that, Iranians are not even related to Croatians in the slightest. Their genetics do not even match, but IMO totally non-relevant issue.

Actually Nishimura saved our asses when he declined that legit goal from UZB in Tashkent...if he counted that one we would probably wouldn't be in Brazil now.
                      well, I was obviously kidding around as I tend to do when threads get a bit heavy. but yeah, I got nothing against the guy. he has came to Iran many times, during National and ACL matches and has blown his whistle in favor of Iran many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                        These Asian refs always screw TM and our clubs in ACL. Now they did it to Croatia. When you receive a goal like that in a game vs Brazil that will break your back. I feel sorry for Croatia for losing like this.
                        They should definitely hold their heads high and if they play the next two games like that, they will definitely go through as the 2nd team, which is realistically where they expected to be anyway. Even if this game ended in a tie, they'd still end up in 2nd, cause Brazil will kill Mexico and Cameroon with a much better GD than Croatia could ever imagine. Call me crazy, but I think Brazil will score 4 goals or more on Mexico!

Comment

They should definitely hold their heads high and if they play the next two games like that, they will definitely go through as the 2nd team, which is realistically where they expected to be anyway. Even if this game ended in a tie, they'd still end up in 2nd, cause Brazil will kill Mexico and Cameroon with a much better GD than Croatia could ever imagine. Call me crazy, but I think Brazil will score 4 goals or more on Mexico!

Comment

Re: First robbery of the WC

Found this on Facebook, I am dying of laughter

Comment

hardly a robbery.other angle shows croatian player pull on fred's shoulder, we simply can not say conclusively that had nothing to do with fred losing his balance lets not forget he was trying to turn and shoot so the slightest of touches can knock him off balance. also on the so called disallowed goal:the whistle was blown a good 5 seconds before the ball even got to the second Croatian player and it is well known that area belongs to the goalie and the slightest of touches will get called in favor of the goalie. brazil third goal was not a foul at all and if you see the replay that was just a great and clean tackle, there were many such tackles in the game some won by croatia so why would the ref all of a sudden start calling those as foul?! to call a 50-50 penalty for the hosts is hardly a robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

how do you get DNA results from a survey ? LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X