X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First robbery of the WC

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
    how do you get DNA results from a survey ? LOL
    don't know mate, I quickly read something in that way. but of course anyone would know they are not related to each other right?

Comment

به گزارش خبرنگار اعزامی فارس از برزیل، کواچ پس از پایان بازی با خطاب قرار دادن نیشیمورا داور ژاپنی تیم*های برزیل و کرواسی گفت: آقای داور! اگر فکر می*کنی که آن صحنه پنالتی بود پس دست*هایت را بالا ببر. وی ادامه داد: واقعاً پنالتی که داور ژاپنی مسابقه برای برزیل گرفت مسخره بود و اگر بخواهد برای ما روال به همین صورت ادامه پیدا کند در واقع ما یک سیرک خواهیم داشت. سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال کرواسی خاطرنشان کرد: اگر واقعاً* آن صحنه پنالتی بوده باشد بهتر است که دیگر ما فوتبال بازی نکنیم و برویم در خانه بنشینیم و ورزش*های دیگر انجام دهیم. ۲.۵ میلیارد نفر در کره زمین دیدند که داور یک پنالتی اشتباه برای برزیل گرفت به نظر من اگر داوری نمی*تواند در بازی*های مهمی مثل این بازی*ها قضاوت کند بهتر است که او را تغییر دهند و نگذارند که در جام جهانی قضاوت کند.

وی افزود:* قضاوت در چنین بازی مهمی در جام جهانی و به خصوص اینکه بازی افتتاحیه بود نیاز به داور بهتری داشت و به نظرم برای این بازی افتتاحیه باید داور را تغییر می*دادند. برزیل این بازی را با نتیجه سه بر یک به سود خود پایان داد.
      overall refree was poor, was not a peanlty what so ever

Comment

Game should have been 2-2.
        FIFA is corrupt as fuck! they are not going to give up their power to manipulate games.

All they would have to do to fix these issues is :

One more ref in the control room. All this ref has to do is hit a button if there is a critical calls like Penalty, Goals or a Red Cards. This button rewinds the game 5 seconds and replays it in 8 seconds (slightly slower) on a huge screen from 16 or how ever many different angles they have.

He now, in 8 seconds, has a complete overview of the situation and now he can relay that information to the main Ref via his ear piece (that's another 2 seconds)

Don't say it takes too long because in 10 seconds we can eliminate all critical Bad Calls. Thats less than one of Ronaldo's "oh.. my foot.. my foot... hurts" episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          don't know mate, I quickly read something in that way. but of course anyone would know they are not related to each other right?
          it depends though. unfortunately when people say Iranian we immediately think Persian, but there were many more Iranian tribes. You have the Parthian, the Scythian and their related tribes like ossetians and etc. and then you have the medians and some other tribes that have been forgotten. These are of course just theories but the reason they exist is because of many Iranian words that are found in the languages of eastern europe. for example the name of a famous bulgarian king in seventh century was Asparukh which is clearly an Iranic name. historians believe these people were either Scythian or were influenced by them.

anyway, sorry for getting out of topic.

Comment

First robbery of the WC

Just like when we scored against brazil in Dubai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Penalty was false but the second Croatian goal was a foul.
              Anyways, I don't like Brazil, always rooted against them, and with this performance I don't think they can win it.

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                This is my biggest worry with Iran, their alot of people who don't like us and would like to have us eliminated. The referee himself could have a racial bias, who knows? I hope some precautions are taken to make sure this does not happen.
                I work with a lot Brazilians. The only country the do not like is Argentina. So expect a lot people cheering for Iran.
                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

a stretch as brasil scored all 4 goals of the game..

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                  Just like when we scored against brazil in Dubai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The game should have been 2-1 for Croatia. The penalty was an unfair game changer. Brazil had nothing except a great left defender who covered the whole (soorakh) defense.
                    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

This is really shameful and truly BS.

The referee killed the game and I believe such trend will continue

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                        it depends though. unfortunately when people say Iranian we immediately think Persian, but there were many more Iranian tribes. You have the Parthian, the Scythian and their related tribes like ossetians and etc. and then you have the medians and some other tribes that have been forgotten. These are of course just theories but the reason they exist is because of many Iranian words that are found in the languages of eastern europe. for example the name of a famous bulgarian king in seventh century was Asparukh which is clearly an Iranic name. historians believe these people were either Scythian or were influenced by them.

anyway, sorry for getting out of topic.
                        right on dude. my dad is ossetian and my mom is scythian and my son is called Asparukh (such a cool persian name as opposed to unpopular and Arab-Parast names like Ali and Mohamad)

Comment

The penalty was definitely unjustified. It was clearly a dive and the referee bowed down to the sheer pressure of the name Brazil playing at home. The 3rd Brazil goal was also wrong. A Croatian player was most definitely fouled but the referee did not call it which lead to a goal for Brazil. Over all it was terrible refereeing and Brazil did not deserve 3 points. If they continue to play the way they played their first game then they are most definitely not the favorites to win the WC.

I cant help but think something like this will happen against Iran which has a very small name in international football.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                            right on dude. my dad is ossetian and my mom is scythian and my son is called Asparukh (such a cool persian name as opposed to unpopular and Arab-Parast names like Ali and Mohamad)

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post

I cant help but think something like this will happen against Iran which has a very small name in international football.
                              Doubtful! The referee of our first game will be probably an experienced European one. Asian, African etc arent allowed.

Comment

Its not really about where the referee is from that scares me but the fact that Iran has a small name on the world stage so if it comes down to a call a team like Nigeria, Bosnia or Argentina will get the benefit of a doubt at Iran's expense (imagine a situation where Iran is frustrating Argentina with a 0-0 game and a flop leads to a penalty kick against Iran. This is pretty much why the referee gave the penalty kick to Brazil today).

There is also the obvious political reasons why a bad call against Iran is likely. Anyway, hopefully one bad call against us doesn't make or break our World Cup campaign. I am just worried, that's all.

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Doubtful! The referee of our first game will be probably an experienced European one. Asian, African etc arent allowed.

Comment

Working...
                                X