First robbery of the WC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omids View Post
    As Fred tried to get to the ball lovren holds him back - that is a foul. Fred did go down rather easily but that's besides the point, the defender impeded him and it was a penalty. Admittedly it was a soft penalty but it was one.
    wow never heard so much bullshit in my life. lol

look at the gif file i posted on page 2 and tell me where the "hold back" part was exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
      As Fred tried to get to the ball lovren holds him back - that is a foul. Fred did go down rather easily but that's besides the point, the defender impeded him and it was a penalty. Admittedly it was a soft penalty but it was one.
      This is football, not basketball

Comment

This is from Siavash's post in another thread - exactly what I have been saying about the "circumstances":

Faghani; Indicted to ISNA that Iranian media and experts went over board about the penalty in Brazil - Croatia match while here FIFA ref comity looks at the penalty with positive view and consider the circumstances where the ref had to make that controversial decision.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          wow never heard so much bullshit in my life. lol

look at the gif file i posted on page 2 and tell me where the "hold back" part was exactly
          Bro, the GIF you posted in the 2nd page is from the wrong angle. Just look at the GIFS Kiarash posted (above), you can clearly see Lovern's hand on Fred's shoulder and that Lovren yanks him. I still think Fred made too much of it, but both the contact and yank are definitely there if you want to be objective.

Just look at Lovren's hand and arm in the clip and nothing else and tell me you don't see the yank.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
            Bro, the GIF you posted in the 2nd page is from the wrong angle. Just look at the GIFS Kiarash posted (above), you can clearly see Lovern's hand on Fred's shoulder and that Lovren yanks him. I still think Fred made too much of it, but both the contact and yank are definitely there if you want to be objective.

Just look at Lovren's hand and arm in the clip and nothing else and tell me you don't see the yank.
            are u serious? which hand? if its his left hand then u must be joking. he barely had his hand on there. lol

Comment

Working...
            X