• Show
Clear All

The trend of shitty play continues for African teams in the World Cup. lol

Comment

Comment

^may this continue for the next 4 days

Comment

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
          I think last time Brazil played well in the WC was in 1990 (Italy).

Comment

mexico mexico mexico!!!

Comment

Good game from Mexico overall and a well deserved win, Dos Santos was man of the match.

Comment

So, how are people feeling about their PFDC World Cup Prediction Brackets so far?

Comment

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
                  I won't say that until we get a good result against Nigeria!

Comment

SO gutted Mexico won but they did deserve the win, they just didn't deserve to be in the WC. I'll feel even more gutted if they make it out of their group after the qualification campaign that they had.

Comment

Originally posted by Asghar Agha View Post
                      I think last time Brazil played well in the WC was in 1990 (Italy).
                      That was one of the worst Brazilian teams ever, abandoning attacking soccer, playing with a sweeper and getting eliminated in the 2nd round.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
                        SO gutted Mexico won but they did deserve the win, they just didn't deserve to be in the WC. I'll feel even more gutted if they make it out of their group after the qualification campaign that they had.
                        idk why people say that! would you have rather see panama at the wc? the games would be so boring! 4-0 5-0 every game. at least mexico puts up a fight. i rather see competitive games at the wc.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                          That was one of the worst Brazilian teams ever, abandoning attacking soccer, playing with a sweeper and getting eliminated in the 2nd round.
                          I wanted to write Cameroon. Sorry.

Comment

I wanted to write Cameroon. Sorry.
                            Yes that I definitely agree with.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                              Yes that I definitely agree with.
                              Do you remember their match against England during this WC? If they had a bit more international experiences, they could win it.

Comment

Do you remember their match against England during this WC? If they had a bit more international experiences, they could win it.
                                I taped highlights of every game that World Cup and must have watched that game 100 times. I remember when Cameroon went ahead 2-1 with Milla's precise pass the commentator was saying "gol'e Ekeke ba pasi ke Milla barayash loghmeh kardeh bood."

Comment

Working...
                                X