No announcement yet.

Netherlands vs. Spain [FIFA World Cup 2014] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I WAS IN FUCKING HOLLAND DURING THE FINAL OF 2010 !

fuck everyone in holland will be getting high tonight! OLE OLE OLE

Comment

^ wow thats insane.....must be a great night in holland

Comment

Robben my boy did it!! FC Bayern oleee
        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Loved every second of that. Congratulations to Holland, I cant stand Spain. In my opinion this 5-1 win (could have been 7-1 very easily) is as embarrassing as the 8-0ers.

Comment

Amsterdam is the place to party tonight..!!
            i bet snoop is getting on the next flight there as we speak..!!

Comment

Comment

This is one of the highest rated comments on Marca right now, the famous spanish news paper. spanish fans are going crazy man.

"Del Bosque grandisimo had a touch of attention after the Confederations Cup, had a year to rejuvenate the team, the 7-0 and 5-0 to Barcelona Bayern were great signs that this style of football no longer worth anything, but Del Bosque wanted to continue with the finish of Xavi, Casillas sings more recently that of Bast, Torres and Pique carrying a few horrible seasons and leaving home to people like Llorente, Callejon, Ander, Iturraspe so many people out here already was saying that Del Bosque has made big mistakes but most pessimistic saying that we are and that we are arrogant to believe we know more than Del Bosque, because look what happened, the marques getting a team to play a very slow and boring game and we eat 5 goals as Bayern and Barcelona, ​​now if it is shown that this guy has lived the great work of Luis Aragones (DEP). Oh and last thing, the goal we scored was thanks to the referee."

Comment

http://www.marca.com/eventos/marcado...upo_b/spa_hol/

Comment

Originally posted by Darloc View Post
                    ^
                    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Re: Netherlands vs. Spain [FIFA World Cup 2014] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Martins indi a.k.a. Haji Firuz

Comment

This was not just a win for Holland but a victory of soccer in general over Spain's something. The absolute embarrassment that Spain suffered was only slightly lagging behind the colonoscopy of the 8-0ers at the hands of Germany and the global humiliation of the grass rollers. The pathetic display of something by Spain can best be summed up in their injury time play when a riri Spaniard had an empty net without even a goalkeeper at his mercy and still seemed confused what to do.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I feel so bad for my boy Casillas hopefully this game will not bring his confidence down but I'm afraid his form has dropped severely as a result of being a bench-warmer
                          Anyways Spain better perform better next game this was a disgrace no way in hell was I thinking they would be trashed like this truly a shame for Spain fans to see.
                          sigpic

Comment

damn... holland really destroyed them lol..
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Given Spain's laughable display of something I'm tempted to start calling them the 5-1ers.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

What a day, this was amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X