Netherlands vs. Spain [FIFA World Cup 2014] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

It was a great play by Holland in the last 30-40 minutes after they realized that that they could beat Spain and did not need to play dirty. Before that they were playing a very ugly and nasty game and tried to hit spanish players and hurt them from right and left. Elbowing , steping on foot, anythng possible they did to hurt the spaniards and that truly was due lack of sportsmanship and it was ugly and at least two players (one black and one white) should have been red carded. The referee screwed up big and he did injustice and worse than the Japanese guy in the opening match.
      I am not a supporter of Spain but they feel sorry for them as they got demoralized and completely lost their confidence. The biggest mistake by Apain coach was to let a new right winger to continue missing goal opportunities in the beginning of the match and being offside at least three times. That guy should not have been brought to the world cup. He ruined the early chances. He is better off working in a Burrito house in Madrid.
      So, I think Holland won the game due to physiqe, fast runs, accurate and fast shots and passes, and demoralization of the opponent by intimidation. At times they ran too fast and faster than anyone from any country. FIFA should call for medical test.
      A good perromance in second half after trying to hurt the opponent does not mean good in my book and I hope they will lose and they will for sure. A good and even a common referee will not allow what they did.
      That ugly behaviour made me to write them off and they erased my good memories of Holland football.
      If you are from Holland , congratulations, but your team lacks sportsmanship. Even Persie and his elbowing. Please go and see the video again and discover barbaric behaviour..

Comment

Re: Netherlands vs. Spain [FIFA World Cup 2014] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Comment

King Louis

Everyone here is shocked lol. Even the Dutch people were expecting to lose tonight. Tbh, I have never cared about the Dutch NT that much, but I'm happy for Van Gaal. He really managed to shut the mouth of the critics such as this asshole, Johan Derksen.

Comment

Re: Netherlands vs. Spain [FIFA World Cup 2014] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Reaction of shakira and milan after yesterdays game.

Comment

Working...
            X