• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Australia!!!
    And what a goal it was.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      If you speak about Iraq, you can also remember to Lebanon, Uzk draw Qatar.
      And don't dream too much about our defence, our defenders all play in IPL, and at best, against Al gooz at international level. They aren't use to be squeezed by the like of messi
      that miraculous win of Lebanon? I think we should talk about the game where we defeated Lebanon 4 to nothing. Iran is totally different team now.

I believe in Iran's defence, it's a shame you don't.

Australia just scored.

Comment

There you go!! Do some more of that!!
        He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

Omg what is happening..this is a crazy world cup and it isn't even one week started

Comment

I love this world cup fuck everything happens!
            Tim fucking cahill

4 games in already a better world cup than the 2010 one!

Comment

And almost a second for the Aussies!! Keep em comin!
              He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

lol at Chile and their keeper.

Comment

2-1 cahill AGAIN TO BAIL AUSSIES ASSS AND KEEP THEM IN GAME
                  i gotta go
                  can someone put a you tube link to game please

Comment

They are quick, but just not planing their moves, just trying their luck. Hope they will equalize at least

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                      that miraculous win of Lebanon? I think we should talk about the game where we defeated Lebanon 4 to nothing. Iran is totally different team now.

I believe in Iran's defence, it's a shame you don't.

Australia just scored.
                      you quote Australia/Iraq why Lebanon/Iran isn't legit? and if not, what about other qualifiers matched where we were bad?

I just question the ability of 4 IPL players to contains the like of Di maria, Messi and co instead of the usual Enayati or Al goozmal ben abdul

Comment

man, how amazing would it be if Australia made a come back? great game so far.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          you quote Australia/Iraq why Lebanon/Iran isn't legit? and if not, what about other qualifiers matched where we were bad?
                          I just question the ability of 4 IPL players to contains the like of Di maria, Messi and co instead of the usual Enayati or Al goozmal ben abdul
                          The first game wasn't legit. it was a miraculous game, we had tons of shots on Lebanon's goal and their keeper played fantastic and denied us a goal. if football was fair we should have won that game. we were bad in some games, but again, this is a totally different Iran. we just came out of two great camps and our players seem confident. that's why I'm so positive about our WC chances.

Comment

The Aussies are playing too rough; if they keep this up we may see the tournaments first red card today!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                              The first game wasn't legit. it was a miraculous game, we had tons of shots on Lebanon's goal and their keeper played fantastic and denied us a goal. if football was fair we should have won that game. we were bad in some games, but again, this is a totally different Iran. we just came out of two great camps and our players seem confident. that's why I'm so positive about our WC chances.
                              So ok Iran had some bad games and now is stronger. Why Australia couldn't have a bad game against Iraq or again others in WCQ and be better now? You quote two camps but during the end of 2013, while we were sleeping they faced France, Brazil, Ecuador.

Comment

14 goals in 4 matches so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X