• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly I have no idea what Iran has to do with Chile vs Australia. lol

Enjoy the game guys.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      So ok Iran had some bad games and now is stronger. Why Australia couldn't have a bad game against Iraq or again others in WCQ and be better now? You quote two camps but during the end of 2013, while we were sleeping they faced France, Brazil, Ecuador.
      Sure, that's fair. my point was they struggled against an Iraq which would have been defeated by Iran very easily. and in early in this game they were playing very badly too. so all I was saying is i'm not surprised by their poor performance. they seem to play better now.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
        Sure, that's fair. my point was they struggled against an Iraq which would have been defeated by Iran very easily. and in early in this game they were playing very badly too. so all I was saying is i'm not surprised by their poor performance. they seem to play better now.
        Ok but saying Iran would have defeated Iraq very easily isn't 100% sure, see how we struggled against these kind of sh1tty team in that time

Comment

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

Badbakhte Cahill ..

Comment

what a game what a world cup! holy shit this is the best football i have seen sense the 2006 world cup and 2008 Euro Championship.

Comment

What's happened to Chili?

The Aussies are playing better now!! Good for them!
                He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

Cahill is an absolute beast in the air. A couple minutes ago he had a beautiful header goal correctly ruled out for offiside. Bresciano just had a volley saved nicely by Chile's GK, Bravo.

60' Chile 2-1 Australia

Comment

Great save by the Chile goalie there.

On another note every time they show Cahill's face he is arguing about something. So annoying.

Comment

If this keeps up, the Aussies will tie this match soon!!

Comment

Vidal out

Comment

Off the line!!!!

Comment

Vidal just did an Ali Karimi when he was subbed off, he kicked something, i didn't see what but I just had a 2006 Ali Karimi deja vu

Comment

Aussie players are too tired and collecting yellow cards. Got to be careful here.

Comment

Cahill got a golden head golden head golden head cahill got a golden head he can score goals!

Comment

Working...
                                X