No announcement yet.

Chile vs. Australia [FIFA World Cup 2014] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am baffled by some of the passing decisions from Chile players. Like if you are open outside the penalty box why do you not even look towards the goal but rather turn your back and pass towards the midfield again? Just too many redundant passes and not enough shots taken on goal.

Comment

Sanchez is the only Chilean player who is playing decent right now

Comment

Aussies playing better than Chili now!!
        He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

That was a foul!!
          He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

Both of these teams look out of gas.

Comment

3 - 1

Comment

Respectable loss from Aussies. They fought hard and did their best, CONMEBOL teams are just something else.

Comment

Ah man, that's the dagger!! Feel bad for the Aussies they actually played well today!! Except for the first 15 minutes!

Comment

I would not say a 3-1 loss is respectable. It is not like they were playing Germany or Argentina here. Looking forward to the Chile and Spain match. That will be all out war. lol

Comment

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
                      I would not say a 3-1 loss is respectable. It is not like they were playing Germany or Argentina here. Looking forward to the Chile and Spain match. That will be all out war. lol
                      LOL listen to me as long as an asian team doesn't lose by 8-0 its respectable. and the Australians did play really well

Comment

lots of goals this world cup so far

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          lots of goals this world cup so far
                          Yea
                          It's totally fking up my prediction league scores ..!
                          I hardly picked more than 2 goals for most my teams
                          May have to go back & change most the rest ..!

Comment

Working...
                          X