YEEAAAAHHHHH.... OH NOOOOOO, YEEAHHH, OH Nooooo, yeahhhh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YEEAAAAHHHHH.... OH NOOOOOO, YEEAHHH, OH Nooooo, yeahhhh

In case you're wondering, my second favorite team (after Iran, of course) is beating the crap out of my third favorite team.
    Don't know if I shd cheer and holler, or weep and cry.

So ... YEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.... OH NOOOOOO,... YEEAHHH, ....OH Nooooo,..... yeahhhh, ...oh nooooo,.... yeeeaaahhhh .... etc.

Shock result thus far, but the game is not done yet DD jaan!! Scoring three goals in 10 minutes is almost impossible though!!
    He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

Make that 4 goals!!! My world, what happened to Spain!! This result could possible be cause for an early exit for Spain at the group stage, which would be the biggest shock of this World Cup!

Happy for Netherlands though!
      He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

I'd like to think Spain will learn from this and come back with a vengeance and beat Brazil

We just GOT TO have last edition's final in 2014's final also ... and this time the reverse results. THAT would be justice

Comment

I'm sure they will show their true grit in the next couple of matches, and that would be something Spain knocking Brazil out on home soil. They certainly are a better team in my opinion. Today's result is just a fluke and Netherlands would not be able to repeat this with Spain for another 100 years probably.

History was made today, that's for sure!! This match will be talked about for decades!!

Comment

Happy for the Orange!! Great teamwork!! This result should see them top the group!!

Comment

i was getting awful sick and tired of their ticky faggy football of spain..!! although it screwed up my prediction league standing this was a great game for football audience..!

it be nice for chillie to rape aussies tonight and somehow make it ahead of spain out of the group stages..!! but I'm fairly certain Spain would bounce back strong from this shock result tonight ..! Del Bosque is too experienced to allow them to melt away in group stages, but i doubt they can undo Brazil at home to progress too far..!!

Comment

The match ups had an effect here: It looks like Holland plays well against Spain and Brazil, but they might have a tendency to lose to Germans. They also have a younger squad this time selected from domestic players. If I saw correctly, one is a defender who assisted the first two goals. Regardless, when the Dutch began scoring left and right, I inevitably started thinking Dr. Doom would be ecstatic now. ... Now coming up is Chile versus Australia.
                sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

it's not a fluke folks. spain style of football, the tikitaka is finished. Here is one of the highest rated comments on marca and i think it's on point.

"Del Bosque grandisimo had a touch of attention after the Confederations Cup, had a year to rejuvenate the team, the 7-0 and 5-0 to Barcelona Bayern were great signs that this style of football no longer worth anything, but Del Bosque wanted to continue with the finish of Xavi, Casillas sings more recently that of Bast, Torres and Pique carrying a few horrible seasons and leaving home to people like Llorente, Callejon, Ander, Iturraspe so many people out here already was saying that Del Bosque has made big mistakes but most pessimistic saying that we are and that we are arrogant to believe we know more than Del Bosque, because look what happened, the marques getting a team to play a very slow and boring game and we eat 5 goals as Bayern and Barcelona, ​​now if it is shown that this guy has lived the great work of Luis Aragones (DEP). Oh and last thing, the goal we scored was thanks to the referee."

Here is another comment on Marca : "Why Spain played with the reserve goalkeeper of Real Madrid?"

Comment

Comment

bye Spain your time is up; finally....

Comment

Hopefully by the end of the 1st round only soccer playing teams will remain.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                          it's not a fluke folks. spain style of football, the tikitaka is finished. Here is one of the highest rated comments on marca and i think it's on point.
                          "Del Bosque grandisimo had a touch of attention after the Confederations Cup, had a year to rejuvenate the team, the 7-0 and 5-0 to Barcelona Bayern were great signs that this style of football no longer worth anything, but Del Bosque wanted to continue with the finish of Xavi, Casillas sings more recently that of Bast, Torres and Pique carrying a few horrible seasons and leaving home to people like Llorente, Callejon, Ander, Iturraspe so many people out here already was saying that Del Bosque has made big mistakes but most pessimistic saying that we are and that we are arrogant to believe we know more than Del Bosque, because look what happened, the marques getting a team to play a very slow and boring game and we eat 5 goals as Bayern and Barcelona, ​​now if it is shown that this guy has lived the great work of Luis Aragones (DEP). Oh and last thing, the goal we scored was thanks to the referee."
                          Here is another comment on Marca : "Why Spain played with the reserve goalkeeper of Real Madrid?"
                          I don't think tikitaka is dead.

The problem is people are making too much of Barca's screw UPS and are too quick in pronouncing the style dead. That is not true. Barca's downfall was not because of tikitaka. It was because its board f**ked up in assessing their weaknesses and failed to inject the much needed muscle and height into the team.
                          Had they done that, we'd never have seen them fail this badly and therefore the claims of the death of tikitaka wouldn't have started.
                          Spain NT also suffer somewhat from the same thing. Costa's thuggery aside, they suffer from nearly the same ills as Barca. Lack of height and muscle up front. Torres isn't a shadow of his old self. I don't even know why he was called up.

Ironically a couple of years back when RVP was about to leave arsenal, there was talk of Barca buying him. I was so excited. But it didn't happen and Barca didn't make a bid.
                          Had they bought him, I bet they'd have won everything in sight. Because he'd have provided the two things they sorely missed: muscle and height up front.

Comment

just a "hadesye footbali", can happen to everone.

however never liked these arrogant Nederlands....

Comment

The Tiki Taka aint dead, the problem is the players got old, can't pull it off as good as before and other teams learned how to counter it.

I don't think we will see a tema play tikitaka and succeed like barca and spain did in 2010 ever again

Comment

Working...
                              X