No announcement yet.

Russia vs. Korea Republic [FIFA World Cup 2014] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russia vs. Korea Republic [FIFA World Cup 2014] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

FIFA World Cup 2014 - Match #17 [Group H]

VS.

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Different Time Zones
    02:30 Tehran Time [Next Day]
    02:00 Dubai Time [Next Day]
    00:00 CET (Berlin, Amsterdam, Stockholm) [Next Day]
    23:00 London Time
    18:00 Eastern Time
    17:00 Central Time
    15:00 Pacific Time
    08:00 Melbourne Time [Next Day]

Hope Sk wins the match, we need to support our continents teams and forget about our usual local rivalry.

Comment

I wish Iran was in this group

Comment

Let's go Korea.
        We need Asian teams to do well!

Comment

I did have a love-hate relationship with S. Korea but now I don't give a crap about them. I hope they don't make it and lose all their games.

Don't forget how their players, staff, and coaches are always NOT professional and courteous when it comes to Iran. Trying to make a bad name for us since AC 2011 even though they had won that game. Of course we all know what happened in WCQ. A team like that does not deserve my respect. Japan has my support and same goes for Australia. The Aussies didn't throw glass bottles at Iranian players when they won in the play offs for the WC and Japan did not badmouth Iran when they beat us or lost to us.

Of course there is a small number of S. Koreans who want to see Iran do well but after talking to my friend in S. Korea, he said they all want Iran to fail because of that CQ fist and they don't care if they threw bottles or Son wanted Nekounam to shed blood. This is how they really feel about us in KOREA. I'm not talking about Koreans raised out of their home country who visit PFDC or BigSoccer.

Comment

Forget about the past, neither we have been angles towards them, right now we are talking about Asia which is our football kontinent to which Korans, Japanese, Iraninans..... belong.

Comment

Sad that our Asian teams are always viewed as the weakest in the world cup and nobody see us advancing. I would love for any Asian team to get success, win and collect points.

Comment

never been impressed by russian national team. USSR had in the 80s an excellent goalie, Dasayev and a very good team.

Comment

The guy's name is S Y Ki. Which one is the first name?

Comment

Today is exactly one year ago we beat Korea in Ulsan and qualified for the World Cup.

Comment

Korea is playing well.

Comment

Ahahahahahahahha Akinfeev GAEED

Comment

1-1
                          ---------------------------

Comment

no fear, no respect for the opponent, no parking the buss, attacking with 3-4-5 man with attacks and running back quickly , thats what we Calling playing modern dynamic football, by SK

Comment

good game
                              1-1 final

Comment

Working...
                              X