Australia vs. Netherlands [FIFA World Cup 2014] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    What do you mean? Up until 2-1 Australia held more than 50% possession. If the other team doesn't have the ball they cannot score. If we play the park the bus method, then it wont be Obi Mikel but the likes of Messi who you need to stop. That's a lot harder. When Australia started to defend and foul (kind of what TM did particularly Teymourian and his fouls) that gave chances to Holland, who of course took advantage and won the game.

At some point we will need to win games to stay in this WC, that's a given.
    You win by counter-attacking. Not doing the same thing the opponent is better at you than.

Comment

LOL Australia rid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        LOL Australia rid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        at least they played well.

Comment

Originally posted by Asghar Agha View Post
          No one but Australians will remember that though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            No one but Australians will remember that though.
            Well, you may want to check the reactions of international reporters, journalists, and forums....

Australia have been a real spark and will be fondly remembered for this campaign. A very young team, new manager, difficult group and they have been 10 times more impressive than the reigning world champions.

They've gathered more praise now than their 2010, despite the fact that they won 4 points back then.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
              Well, you may want to check the reactions of international reporters, journalists, and forums....

Australia have been a real spark and will be fondly remembered for this campaign. A very young team, new manager, difficult group and they have been 10 times more impressive than the reigning world champions.

They've gathered more praise now than their 2010, despite the fact that they won 4 points back then.
              Of course they'll get praised now, but I mean in a few years time.

Comment

Originally posted by Asghar Agha View Post
                I'd rather take our point against Nigeria than be eliminated so soon and with zero points.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I'd rather take our point against Nigeria than be eliminated so soon and with zero points.
                  i am surprised at you...if younger members said these things ok but you and i know iran's football is better than this.

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
                    i am surprised at you...if younger members said these things ok but you and i know iran's football is better than this.
                    I don't think we are. We did what we could with what we had against a stronger team and got a point in the World Cup and are still alive in it.

Comment

At least we got the prove that the 5-3-2 system doesn't suit Holland (second half Spain was a fluke) and neither would it suit Iran. People were really getting too enthusiastic about this system

Comment

I don't think we are. We did what we could with what we had against a stronger team and got a point in the World Cup and are still alive in it.
                        i guess we will see...i predict that nigeria's win less streak in world cup will be extended at least until 2018. i am happy about the point but only because it is better than nothing and not because we have tied such a great team.

Comment

i guess we will see...i predict that nigeria's win less streak in world cup will be extended at least until 2018. i am happy about the point but only because it is better than nothing and not because we have tied such a great team.
                          Their streak might continue. They are not what they used to be but they are still stronger than us.

Comment

Their streak might continue. They are not what they used to be but they are still stronger than us.
                            how do you know that they are stronger than us. i think we are stronger and we will soon see in a couple of weeks. anyways in fifa rankings they are below us.

Comment

Yup
                              The squad that CQ took to brazil is simply not capable of playing attacking football, especially @ WC level..!

Comment

how do you know that they are stronger than us. i think we are stronger and we will soon see in a couple of weeks. anyways in fifa rankings they are below us.
                                We haven't played Brazil either. Do you think we can't tell they are stronger than us? If you can tell, what are you basing it on? Probably the same thing I am basing the comparison between Iran and Nigeria on.

Comment

Working...
                                X