Spain vs. Chile [FIFA World Cup 2014] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

FIFA World Cup 2014 - Match #19 [Group B]

VS.

Wednesday 18 June 2014
    16:00 Rio de Janeiro Time

Different Time Zones
    23:30 Tehran Time
    23:00 Dubai Time
    21:00 CET (Berlin, Amsterdam, Stockholm)
    20:00 London Time
    15:00 Eastern Time
    14:00 Central Time
    12:00 Pacific Time
    05:00 Melbourne Time [Next Day]
    Last edited by K. Nader; 06-18-2014, 07:36 AM.

Who is the second goalkeeper in the Spanish team?
    The Chilians are getting more and more emotional with their national anthem.

Comment

HT:
      Spain 0-2 Chile

Comment

Wow Spain the France of 2002

Comment

adios amigos...

Comment

I am cheering for this chile i hope they win it all! Just love watching them play!

Comment

My goodness, this Spain lacks everything the Spain of 4 years ago had. Holding on to possession, precision, good finishing touches, accuracy in crosses/passes etc. Horrible display, so disappointed!

Comment

Spain out, wow!!!

Comment

LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    My goodness, this Spain lacks everything the Spain of 4 years ago had. Holding on to possession, precision, good finishing touches, accuracy in crosses/passes etc. Horrible display, so disappointed!
                    They got 4 years older...

Comment

Tiki Taka rid
                      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

In a soccer World Cup it's great to see Spain's something being booted out. Hopefully they will now get new players who actually choose to play soccer.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

The king has been abdicated... FREEDOM rules...!!! IFF will probably say this is Spain's payback for refusing to give Iran a friendly match.

Spain's current team actually started in 2008 when they won the Euro Cup, and that gave them a lot of confidence on top of the already existing quality.

That led to the World Cup 2010, but they were very meager, winning every single match 1-0 and just controlling the possession all the way through.

As you guys have said, there are factors besides age which contributed to the result like this... A big factor could be a lack of invention of new styles.
                          sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

WEll done to Chile, while up 1-0 and 2-0 they still kept attacking to get more goals. Destroyed Spain and sent them packing. Huge win.
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

The world cup curse strikes again. Can't say I am not happy Spain is out. I knew Chile would take one of the 2 spots.

Comment

Working...
                              X