• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australia went out with pride leading 2-1 against holland

Comment

Sv: Japan vs. Greece [FIFA World Cup 2014] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      Australia went out with pride leading 2-1 against holland
      And they played well against Chile. They should be proud, they got in the toughest group and they didn't give a easy game to the teams. Hala bebinim maybe they can even beat Spain. That would be hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
        And they played well against Chile. They should be proud, they got in the toughest group and they didn't give a easy game to the teams. Hala bebinim maybe they can even beat Spain. That would be hilarious
        The toughest group contained 3 former World Cup champions.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I am glad Japan showed its capability to those Persian fans who said before Japanese are better than TM. I rejected that notion and you saw clearly that they could not even handle a 10 man team of Greece.
          It is good for them to be out soon and also for Ganghis khan's team to be next going home hopefully. TM is the best in Asia with best gheirat and we have the best players and when they play together they can do miracles. I do not give any Japanese any more value and respect than I do for Dejagah, Gucci, Ando, Pooladi, and many others.
          So, cheer up and can hope to see TM getting a better result than just a DRAW against Argentines.

Comment

One more thing: The Japanese also showed some nasty moments and they used the common knowlege of hitting the side of the last bottom rib of the Greeks and we saw at least one Greek who had to leave the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Asghar Agha View Post
              Also early exit for Australia and likely for Iran. The only one that has still chances is South Korea. Does it mean that Asia will have only 4 teams for the next WC?
              Theoretically Japan and Iran can still advance, but its very unlikely. Indeed South Korea has the best chances to reach the R16.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Theoretically Japan and Iran can still advance, but its very unlikely. Indeed South Korea has the best chances to reach the R16.
                Will Asia then have less countries for the next WC (2018)?

Comment

Will Asia then have less countries for the next WC (2018)?
                  Don't know, I think CONCACAF may get our 0.5 spot (play-offs) if we keep performing like this.

Comment

Iran still has a good chance, idk why people are ruling us out atm

Comment

Also early exit for Australia and likely for Iran. The only one that has still chances is South Korea. Does it mean that Asia will have only 4 teams for the next WC?
                      why are you ruling us out..... weve played one game and tied lol. were in it if not more than both japan and korea

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                        why are you ruling us out..... weve played one game and tied lol. were in it if not more than both japan and korea
                        Ok. Iran will be the finalist. Is that ok?

Comment

Ok. Iran will be the finalist. Is that ok?
                          no i dont want that? i want u guys to give us a chance when we are still in it. is that ok?

Comment

Re: Japan vs. Greece [FIFA World Cup 2014] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Don't know, I think CONCACAF may get our 0.5 spot (play-offs) if we keep performing like this.
                            I would say it's only fair

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                              no i dont want that? i want u guys to give us a chance when we are still in it. is that ok?
                              I'm nobody to give to Iran a chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X