• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Suarez has got this.

He'll destroy Chiellini and Italy.

Comment

LOL Italy rid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Hard to digest that Costa Rica is sitting on 6 points after match day 2 in the group of Champions, while Spain is already eliminated. I wonder what will happen to Spain's rank #1 after the World Cup. Odds makers/wagerers must be having a tough tournament this year.
        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

wow who woulda thought...costa rica topping the group with 3 former WC winners 0__o

why cant iran ever surprise like this?? dammit!

as for the game, it usual italy....they stoop down to the level of their opponent. they dominated first half and had about 4 chances they didnt finish thanks to mr. attitude balotelli....then costa rica scored off defensive mistake. it was almost same as the goal england scored on them...cross from left and defenders ball watching instead of marking their men. after that it was park the bus for costa rica. it just was not italy's day....all the strikers were off...they had no luck.

all thats needed is a draw with uruguay....they should be able to pull thru...but costa rica will prob top the group anyway

Comment

^ bro.. you need to give more credit to costa ricans ... I would have thought they beat this slow Italian team.. Italy had 11 off-sides .. do you think thats by chance and accidental too?

Doubt italy advances.

Comment

Working...
            X