VIVA Costa Rica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VIVA Costa Rica

به نظر میرسه که امام زمان چراغ قوه خودشو به کستاریکا قرض داده بود. انشا*الله هم که یک کمکی* به تیم ملی* خواهد کرد.
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

and they were ranked below us in the initial ratings, lol

Comment

Thats what I'm talking about!

Comment

Great win for them but haji there is a thread for this on the international sub-forum.

Comment

So, Costa Rica in group with 3 previous world champions could win against Uruguay and Italy, and a certain team couldn't put together an attack nor score against Nigeria or create any danger. Interesting..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            So, Costa Rica in group with 3 previous world champions could win against Uruguay and Italy, and a certain team couldn't put together an attack nor score against Nigeria or create any danger. Interesting..

sshhhhhhhhh !!!!

enough of the pessimism!

Comment

Come on man, stop being so cheesed about TM's match. 2 more games left, and I bet TM won't play all 3 matches the exact same way!

Passes will be made!

Comment

I am thinking about just check the result tomorrow...no torture

We shall see whether I am brave enough to watch the game live

Comment

who had the best chance to score in that certain teams game? abtin every single team a under dog team wins you come and put down team meli! its not cool bro

Comment

Working...
                  X