Germany vs. Ghana [FIFA World Cup 2014] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

FIFA World Cup 2014 - Match #28 [Group G]

VS.

Saturday 21 June 2014
    16:00 Fortaleza Time

Different Time Zones
    23:30 Tehran Time
    23:00 Dubai Time
    21:00 CET (Berlin, Amsterdam, Stockholm)
    20:00 London Time
    15:00 Eastern Time
    14:00 Central Time
    12:00 Pacific Time
    05:00 Melbourne Time [Next Day]

Beautiful match so far!

Comment

Serioulsy I don't care about other teams now, FAGHAT IRAN.

Comment

ghana 2 germany 1
        afarin ghana, keep on raping these germans

Comment

in hamoon ghana khodemoone? ke 1-1 kardim bahashoon recently in a friendly?

Comment

klose is a beast...

Comment

LOL Germany rid!!!!!!!!!!!
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I believe this is the first game in the history of the World Cup where a field player was sagging the entire game on the field (Ghana's #11).
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Since 1990, Germany as a unified country has only once won their second group game at a World Cup. That was in 1994 when they beat Spain. The Germans have historically had problems with the second game, and analyzers don't exactly know why.

By the way, was there an intruder coming into the field at some point in the second half? I thought I saw something but the cameras quickly moved away.
                  sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                    Since 1990, Germany as a unified country has only once won their second group game at a World Cup. That was in 1994 when they beat Spain. The Germans have historically had problems with the second game, and analyzers don't exactly know why.

By the way, was there an intruder coming into the field at some point in the second half? I thought I saw something but the cameras quickly moved away.
                    Germany tied their 2nd game 1-1 against Spain in 1994.
                    I thought it was an intruder too. He seemed to not be wearing a shirt.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X