No announcement yet.

South Korea vs. Algeria [FIFA World Cup 2014] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

their last game is against Belgium. Belgium is also really overrated but it will be hard for korea to beat them

Comment

4-2. Disappointing result but it must have been a really entertaining game for neutrals and Persians alike.
      Now beat Bosnia and send an AFC team to the R16.

Doodoodoodoo IRAN.

Comment

fiesta now in Algeria and Marseille lol

Comment

yaki endakht behmoon doostemoon lol

Comment

I wanted Korea to lose because of all the heartbreaks they have made Iran endure over the years but I didn't want them to lose this bad.

Algeria hadn't scored more than 1 goal in a WC match in 32 years!!! It really is embarrassing to let such a team score 4 on you.

Asia as a whole has been pretty embarrassing, in my view Japan and Korea have been the most embarrassing. This is still the only conference without a win after 8 matches played....

Asia's honor rests on TM's shoulders.

Comment

I gotta say you are a pretty cool Korean. It kind of makes me feel a bit bad for rooting against your team.

Originally posted by TheKorean View Post
              4-2. Disappointing result but it must have been a really entertaining game for neutrals and Persians alike.
              Now beat Bosnia and send an AFC team to the R16.
              Doodoodoodoo IRAN.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
                I gotta say you are a pretty cool Korean. It kind of makes me feel a bit bad for rooting against your team.
                Haha, No worries beroo.

But I'll be there eating koobideh with safron rice cheering you guys on in that Bosnia match.
                It's all up to Iran now!!

Comment

Algeria needs at least a draw vs russia if korea manges to win vs belgium, what i belive sk is capable to manage.

Comment

Damn it man! Stop being so nice! I am feeling even worse now for the anti-Taeguk warrior posts of mine!

Originally posted by TheKorean View Post
                    Haha, No worries beroo.

But I'll be there eating koobideh with safron rice cheering you guys on in that Bosnia match.
                    It's all up to Iran now!!

Comment

That's not a good result for Asia.

Comment

I knew we would screw up. You guys are Asia's only hope. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
                          I wanted Korea to lose because of all the heartbreaks they have made Iran endure over the years but I didn't want them to lose this bad.

Algeria hadn't scored more than 1 goal in a WC match in 32 years!!! It really is embarrassing to let such a team score 4 on you.

Asia as a whole has been pretty embarrassing, in my view Japan and Korea have been the most embarrassing. This is still the only conference without a win after 8 matches played....

Asia's honor rests on TM's shoulders.
                          That honor goes to Australia which not only has lost all of its games and been mathematically eliminated, but also assured its opponents will score 3 goals against them in each game. We should really consider sending them back to Oceania so they can play against the likes of Samoa, Kiribati and Tonga which are more on their level.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                            That honor goes to Australia which not only has lost all of its games and been mathematically eliminated, but also assured its opponents will score 3 goals against them in each game. We should really consider sending them back to Oceania so they can play against the likes of Samoa, Kiribati and Tonga which are more on their level.
                            OMG you're jealous! Too funny!

Comment

Working...
                            X