Worst Asian team so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheKorean View Post
    Hey, go defend your friends over here. http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/...nia-r.2006120/
    After trash-talking for months, they get shat on and the thread got hi-jacked by a couple of Bosnians. The Iranians comebacks in that thread as just as weak and ridiculous as yours here.
    So as you had no response you had to ask for backup. It's ok. Although i can totally see you getting all worked up at our comments and then 10 seconds after reading them flipping and flopping in your room.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      So as you had no response you had to ask for backup. It's ok. Although i can totally see you getting all worked up at our comments and then 10 seconds after reading them flipping and flopping in your room.
      Go hang yourself. in public

I'm just laughing my ass off reading your dumb ignorant posts.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKorean View Post
        Go hang yourself. in public

I'm just laughing my ass off reading your dumb ignorant posts.
        Are you doing that before or after your flipping and flopping? My guess is 10 seconds afterwards. I hope your room is carpeted.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I was impressed by Koreans stamina and speed vs Belgium, however they seemed to lack finishers & smart players just like us & as ESPN commentator said they don't have any talented players. They kept trying same thing over and over again and failed every time. Unfortunately none of the AFC could make it, we can blame our lack of funding, planning and playing vs much better teams. What can the other teams blame their failure on?
          Is this something that AFC can / should enhance? What are our options?

We can continue to argue about who is better or worst between the team, but at the end of the day AFC didn't make it pass the group stage and these are the teams we all face every year, so how can any of us get much better????

Comment

Korea was the worst.
            But what can you expect from a country governed by Lil Kim and Dennis Rodman. WOAT combo

Comment

Working...
            X