Booboo
    0%
    Owie
    0%
    Ouchie
    0%
    Iranyar Redatank
    0%
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

9 matches and 4 months? Thats nothing. Should have been twice the amount of that.

Comment

That's a good punishment.

Comment

FIFA is one sided.

What Suarez did is completely inexcusable, but why is there never any punishment for things that can actually chance the result of a match?

Some players grab their faces in an effort to fool the ref, as if they had been hit in the face and successfully win free kicks.

Why are these actions not punished? Why are dives not punished?
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

not nearly enough. they screwed italy out of wc and all he gets is a silly ban which majority of the time is off season. LOL

uruguay has no chance at this wc, so it doesnt affect them much, and he'll miss few games in september.

make no mistakes, this animal will be back! here he is last year in confed cup he already tried biting chiellini

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            uruguay has no chance at this wc, so it doesnt affect them much, and he'll miss few games in september.
            Have faith in Forlan!!!!!!!!
            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

not nearly enough. they screwed italy out of wc and all he gets is a silly ban which majority of the time is off season. LOL

make no mistakes, this animal will be back! here he is last year in confed cup he already tried biting chiellini

I wouldn't say no chance (unless you meant no chance of winning it). They already beat England and Italy and beating Colombia in the next round isn't an impossible task.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

If this was an Iranian player I would be embarrassed as fuk. I'm sure he has some kind of mental issue to do this in front of a billion people on the world stage, that's just not normal.
                Formerly known as Blue

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  I wouldn't say no chance (unless you meant no chance of winning it). They already beat England and Italy and beating Colombia in the next round isn't an impossible task.
                  they beat italy with 1 man down. before that they werent doing anything. and italy was playing sub par. and yes i meant they have no chance of winning. i think colombia will beat them (even with suarez) if not, then the game after.

Comment

Luis Suarez banned for four months

Thats it? Try doing that in public you'll get a criminal record and a year worth of community service if not prisoned , and might not be able to travel to some countries, and must go through 6 months of therapy

Comment

he's actualyl crazy lool
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

That animal should never be allowed to get near anything football related in the future. Fucking dog, what's wrong with him?!

Comment

Originally posted by arseces View Post
                          Thats it? Try doing that in public you'll get a criminal record and a year worth of community service if not prisoned , and might not be able to travel to some countries, and must go through 6 months of therapy
                          seriously. damage to a regular person doing that is gonna be crazy. if you do that at your job, you're gone for sure. lol

this guy just gets fined a week salary and misses 4 months....3 of which are off season anyway. FIFA

Comment

seriously. damage to a regular person doing that is gonna be crazy. if you do that at your job, you're gone for sure. lol

this guy just gets fined a week salary and misses 4 months....3 of which are off season anyway. FIFA
                            Sadly they look at this guy like a product that they've dumped a whole bunch of money into. They're not going to just throw him to the curb, since that would mean a major loss of revenue for Theifa.

Comment

NOT Enough!

he has done it twice before at club level. This guys needs psychological help.

If I was to decide, I would do the following:

- he should have his hands and feet tied up in the middle of the field and be biten by 10 players on his shoulders in front of running camera.
                              - 10 official URUGUAY match bans.
                              - A visit to a psychoilogist for one year with a satisfactory report of improvement. Otherwise 10 more biting on monthly basis till a positive report.
                              - 5 club match bans.
                              - further 6 more biting on annual basis for another 5 years.
                              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X