Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
    NOT Enough!

he has done it twice before at club level. This guys needs psychological help.

If I was to decide, I would do the following:

- he should have his hands and feet tied up in the middle of the field and be biten by 10 players on his shoulders in front of running camera.
    - 10 official URUGUAY match bans.
    - A visit to a psychoilogist for one year with a satisfactory report of improvement. Otherwise 10 more biting on monthly basis till a positive report.
    - 5 club match bans.
    - further 6 more biting on annual basis for another 5 years.
    Adessor jan, did you work in the past with Uday Hussein, the son of Saddam?

Comment

Chiellini: Suarez ban 'excessive'

Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini has said he feels for Luis Suarez after the striker was handed a nine-game and four-month ban for biting him during the Uruguay victory that knocked the Azzurri out of the World Cup.

Suarez has been banned for nine international matches -- and from all football activity for four months -- after being found guilty of biting Chiellini.

But according to the Juventus defender, world football's governing body has been too harsh on Liverpool forward Suarez.

"I don't have any feelings of joy, revenge or anger towards Suarez for an incident which happened on the field and finished there," Chiellini said on his website.

"I'm just angry and disappointed about losing the game. At the moment, my only thoughts are with Luis and his family, because they're faced with a very difficult period."

While saying FIFA was right to punish Suarez, Chiellini said he felt the punishment did not fit the crime.

"I always considered the disciplinary measures by the governing organisations to be unequivocal, but at the same time I think what they have proposed is excessive," the 29-year-old added.

"I sincerely hope that he will be permitted at least to be close to his teammates during their games, because forbidding him from doing that would be alienating him."

http://www.espnfc.com/fifa-world-cup...rgio-chiellini
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Best comment on this subject:

1) A low two-foot tackle can cause a player to suffer broken ankle or broken leg and will be out for 6-9 months and the guilty party gets a red card and standard 3 matches ban
        2) A high studs challenge could cause a player to suffer from twisted knee or damaged knee cap which could rule the victim out for 3-6 months and the guilty party gets a red card and standard 3 matches ban
        3) A high elbow can cause broken nose or concussion which probably rule the victim out of that match only and the guilty party gets a red card and standard 3 matches ban

Suarez bit Bakkal, Ivanovic and Chiellini, how many matches have these players missed or going to miss as a result of his bite? Did these players missed as many games as Aaron Ramsey when he suffered that horror tackle?
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post

Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini has said he feels for Luis Suarez after the striker was handed a nine-game and four-month ban for biting him during the Uruguay victory that knocked the Azzurri out of the World Cup.

Suarez has been banned for nine international matches -- and from all football activity for four months -- after being found guilty of biting Chiellini.

But according to the Juventus defender, world football's governing body has been too harsh on Liverpool forward Suarez.

"I don't have any feelings of joy, revenge or anger towards Suarez for an incident which happened on the field and finished there," Chiellini said on his website.

"I'm just angry and disappointed about losing the game. At the moment, my only thoughts are with Luis and his family, because they're faced with a very difficult period."

While saying FIFA was right to punish Suarez, Chiellini said he felt the punishment did not fit the crime.

"I always considered the disciplinary measures by the governing organisations to be unequivocal, but at the same time I think what they have proposed is excessive," the 29-year-old added.

"I sincerely hope that he will be permitted at least to be close to his teammates during their games, because forbidding him from doing that would be alienating him."

Chiellini is a gentleman.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post

Love this guy!

he's way too nice. he might get under your skin during a game and beat the shit outta you but its only on the field. he's a true gentleman.

Comment

Headlines for the incident:

Another One Bites the Dust, The Luis Suarez Story
              The Chompion, Glimpse at Luis Suarez
              Biting more than he could chew: The story of Luis Suarez
              Fighting tooth and nail, The rise and fall of Luis Suarez
              Toothless, The tale of Luis Suarez
              The taste of victory, The Luis Suarez story
              Love Bites: Luis Suarez and His Affair With Futbol
              I love Italian meat, The Luis Suarez Story
              Snatching infamy from the jaws of victory, The Luis Suarez story
              The Skin of/in My Teeth: The Career of Luis Suarez.
              A ride with "Chewy Luis" Suarez on the Molar Express
              The Hunger Games, The story of Luis Suarez.
              More 90-Minute Recipes from the Field
              Inviting Opponents Over for Dinner" by Hannibal Suarez
              It Tastes Like Chicken. The Luis Suarez Story
              The whole tooth and nothing but the tooth: The Luis Suarez Story
              Hungry for Success. the Luis Suarez story
              Once Bitten, Thrice Shy: The Chronicles of Luis Suarez
              How about Italian tonight? The Luis Suarez story
              My $100,000 Italian meal, Cooking on the pitch with Luis Suarez
              A little taste of Italy: The Luis Suarez story
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Anything less than life is inadequate. He has done it twice meaning there should be zero tolerance policy implemented here.
                ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/131227526931?lpid=82

suarez bottle opener...

Comment

Working...
                  X