No announcement yet.

R16: Netherlands vs Mexico [FIFA World Cup 2014] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ correct. besides there were 2 other cases that mexicans fouled the dutch in the penalty area which wasnt given. So it got even.

Comment

that was a penalty, he definately made it look more dramatic but there was contact and Marquez blocked Robben off. Smart play by him, the weather really seemed to have gotten the best of the dutch, but the Mexicans gassed themselves out in the first half it seemed, and the dutch players game out with the win
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Re: R16: Netherlands vs Mexico [FIFA World Cup 2014] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Great GK, going to miss him at the WC.

Comment

Apparently the Dutch Airlines sent a post-game tweet which is perceived as offensive by a lot of Mexicans... check it out:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...or-netherlands
          sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
            Lets go Mexico. Around where I live where the Latino population is so high, it's always a benefit for Mexico to win
            if you like riots....
            "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

The USA has better goalkeepers than Ochoa... Friedel, Keller, Howard, and even Meola

But Ochoa is the best Mexico has ever had. It's strange that he didn't start all of the games during their WCQs...
              "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Re: R16: Netherlands vs Mexico [FIFA World Cup 2014] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                I predict Netherlands 2-1 Mexico

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                Seems that my prediction was perfect

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

That penalty call was quite suspicious, I thought there was barely any body contact. Robben pulled a deceptive dive!

Comment

They need cooling break in Brazil, in Qatar they probably need shower break
                    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Arjen Robben needs to be made an example of for admitting diving for Holland against Mexico

Cheating should be a black and white issue, not one defined by different shades of grey.

When HollandWorld Cup

Comment

The game is over so nothing should be done. If something is done its result will be that people just won't admit when they faked something on the field anymore.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                        X