Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R16: Argentina vs Switzerland [FIFA World Cup 2014] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as Iran fans we should wish argentina to go all the way. then we can say hey we were the only team that contained them and almost scored

Comment

The CBC commentators just gave credit to Iran once again and how it was unfortunate for both us and the Swiss to lose at the final moment despite putting up fantastic performances.

Comment

AW: R16: Argentina vs Switzerland [FIFA World Cup 2014] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

And they suffered the Iranian destiny

Comment

Argentina will win the world cup like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Argentina plays like shit but still pulls it off.
            I'm glad bro you finally agree with me that Argentina have been playing like crap and it wasn't so much that we made them look bad, but more that they made us look good!

They've barely managed to beat two 2nd rate Euro teams, one African and one Asian team, all with a 1 goal margin and two of those games outside of 90 minutes and another one compliment of an own goal!!!

Another easy game in the next round but even IF they manage that, 4th place is the furthest I expect them to go.

Comment

& AGAIN Messi saves the argentines assss...!

Comment

I have never seen a more entertaining game in my life!
                ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Working...
                X