SF: Brazil vs Germany [FIFA World Cup 2014] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hzv View Post
    ooof... this guy had more talent in one foot than this whole brazil national team.

the moment brazil wore the white shorts instead of the classical blue things went down hill. bring back the yellow and the blue.
    Apparently he is a deputy in the federal parliament and after the latest humiliation, he proposed the arrest of the top guys in the Brazilian football federation for corruption.

Comment

Originally posted by Asghar Agha View Post
      Apparently he is a deputy in the federal parliament and after the latest humiliation, he proposed the arrest of the top guys in the Brazilian football federation for corruption.

he has always been crazy.
      when mario zagalo didnt indlude him in 1998 roster, he put Zagalos poster in the toilettes of his restaurant.
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asghar Agha View Post
        surprisingly before the world cup he was one of the voices against brazil hosting the world cup. one of my favorite players ever had the deftest of touches one of the best finishers that ever lived.

Comment

Wow bro, you should really be thankful that positive universal karma was on your side. Not that I hadn't noticed already, but you must be a genuinely good person and protected by an invisible shield from the gods to walk out of a crash like that with no serious injuries to anyone in the car.

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          I've got a question, not only directed at you, but everyone. Did anyone else feel bad when KSA lost to Germany 8-0? I mean this reminded me of that game, but I felt embarrassed for Brazil, felt terrible for their fans...I had the same feelings we had against Bahrain, against Bosnia....perhaps not to the same magnitude but the same feelings were there...
          In terms of KSA, I felt it was justified, vindication, I was thoroughly satisfied with the result...I felt like they didn't deserve to be there in the first place, similar to how I feel about Qatar stealing WC 2022.
          I love Germany and hate Saudi Arabia bro, so I wasn't one bit upset when Germany kicked their arse. In fact, the was a VERY good day!

But I did feel really bad for Brazil and Brazilians this time. Like I said, for the 1st time in my life, I was actually wishing Germany didn't score any more goals. I think it has a lot do with the treatment we got in Brazil, not just as Canadians, but for being Iran supporters. They were genuinely nice people, very friendly, welcoming and gracious hosts.

I didn't want them to go out like that. I was even okay with Germany losing! But hey, they've got the game tomorrow against the Netherlands and hopefully they can vindicate themselves. I do feel that they needed a wake up call, 'cause I really didn't feel that the fans were behind them 100% and in large droves. Live and learn is the theme of life I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

there was a flash flood apparently earlier and due to faulty bridge drainage the hwy was flooded and couldn't see at night until the car in front of me crashed
            so i just hydroplaned after it
            there were 4 other cars in the same predicament..
            Now that's a scary situation!!! one cannot predict or know ahead of time the drainage problem, it's not like you wear speeding during a rain storm!

Khoda ro shokr hamegitoon khoobin!!!

My 2 best friends are in brazil and I am starting to get worried as I can't find them for a week now.

Comment

Brazil defense:

Last edited by Nariman; 07-11-2014, 01:51 PM.
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
              X