Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My opinion regarding Arsalan Kazemi based on facts. (Please do NOT merge)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand everything you said but since he is wanted by other NBA teams who are not allowed to sign him, wouldn't European teams from Spain, Turkey, or France be interested in getting him for a season instead of Petrochimi? Why doesn't his agent look for this? Is it not possible? Wage problems or what?

The competitiveness of Asian Basketball is incredibility low whether it's in Iran or China. I hope he can somehow move to Europe for a season instead of wasting another season in Iran for the sake of his professional career portfolio and growth.
    Last edited by Farhad-7; 07-28-2014, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
      I understand everything you said but since he is wanted by other NBA teams who are not allowed to sign him, wouldn't European teams from Spain, Turkey, or France be interested in getting him for a season instead of Petrochimi? Why doesn't his agent look for this? Is it not possible? Wage problems or what?

The competitiveness of Asian Basketball is incredibility low whether it's in Iran or China. I hope he can somehow move to Europe for a season instead of wasting another season in Iran for the sake of his professional career portfolio and growth.
      If he can shine against the game vs Spain then a transfer to Barcelona or Real wouldn't be so surprising for a NBA player.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        If he can shine against the game vs Spain then a transfer to Barcelona or Real wouldn't be so surprising for a NBA player.
        TRUE. Honestly I don't mind if it's a top European team or an average one in a big league so he can get play time to compete against experienced and exceptional players.

I don't know how the transfer policies work in European basketball leagues like their deadlines if they have one like UEFA teams.

If he can be signed after the FIBA World Cup, I won't be surprised if a host of European teams would be interested in signing him and I believe there would already be a spotlight on him from the commencement of the tournament. The rest depends on his agent to make it happen.

Comment

i think problem with europe is wages. they dont pay that good where as in iran he gets paid top dollar. but for his own good he should sacrifice $ at this moment. if he didnt make NBA in a year or so then he can say ok ill go for money and sign with some irani or chinese team...even in turkey he can probably play. but honestly this world cup he needs to be beasting.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            i think problem with europe is wages. they dont pay that good where as in iran he gets paid top dollar. but for his own good he should sacrifice $ at this moment. if he didnt make NBA in a year or so then he can say ok ill go for money and sign with some irani or chinese team...even in turkey he can probably play. but honestly this world cup he needs to be beasting.
            He can always go back to Iran to make more money, Europe is definitely the better choice. He doesn't have to go back to the NBA right this year, beasting in Euroleague would impress the NBA scouts for future seasons.

Comment

Great Post!!!

i suppose this is why football has relegation to prevent teams tanking and forcing them to try to remain competitive to make it fair to other teams/players/fans.

Comment

Working...
              X