Iran volleyball team is visiting Los Angeles/San Diego this week ! come support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Good luck finding an Iranian girl unless you make 300K monthly from your work
    I married my wife while I was unemployed.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

If a girl is into you only because of money, then it's best you avoid her as well.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        You guys should read the comments some of these hillbillies are putting under the pics. Some racist, some sexist, and some are just plain stupid!

Some examples:

Matt Garthoff - I guess that whole covering yourself from head to toe thing is on the way out.

Jim Wolf -There were several young ladies that still had the traditional ensemble. My observations noted a high correlation between looks and clothing worn. Thank goodness for high R values.

Geoff Mahoney - Bad "Shia's".... I Love "Em!
        Not surprised at all. They behave like bandits from 3000 years ago. All women are either a stereotype or something for them to conquer. Especially if they are of the "enemy".

Comment

Iran won 2-3 in today's match (27-25 , 20-25 , 26-24 , 24-26 , 9-15)

Comment

Re: Iran volleyball team is visiting Los Angeles/San Diego this week ! come support

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Are they really that much money-parast? I would definitely go for the khastegari if I met a girl like that, she's damn cute!
            No man it's just a stereotype. I mean in general you can find all types of people in all races and cultures. My wife is gorgeous and she married my broke student a$$...I will say this, if you like a girl, regardless of culture, then be prepared to put effort into the relationship if you want something meaningful.
            Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            I married my wife while I was unemployed.
            Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            If a girl is into you only because of money, then it's best you avoid her as well.
            The Iranian girls I met so far confirmed all the stereotypes about Iranian girls so I rather avoid them until they prove me wrong.

Comment

Re: Iran volleyball team is visiting Los Angeles/San Diego this week ! come support

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              The Iranian girls I met so far confirmed all the stereotypes about Iranian girls so I rather avoid them until they prove me wrong.
              Cognitively speaking avoidance will not help. It will just enhance the cycle of distrust and associated uncertainty/fear...if you challenge and approach you set yourself up for a greater chance of validating or invalidating your concern.
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

We should change this thread from Iran Volleyball to Iranian girls, looks like you guys are more interested in that!!!!!!LOL

Comment

I've seen so much crying about Iranian girls on this forum. Maybe it is you guys that are the problem, and not the girls. Perhaps you are only attract those kind of girls or they're the only ones who gain your attention.

Comment

My sister went to third game, shame we lost them all though lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                      My sister went to third game, shame we lost them all though lol
                      Didn't they win last night? What time is the game today?

Comment

Thanks for the correction. I just spoke with her and she said it was a blast. I'll post the pics she took later.

Comment

Iran Lost 3-0 today, I was there

Comment

So what is next for the vball team? What's taking place right now in Almaty? I heard Iran sent their B team to this tournament.

Comment

So what is next for the vball team? What's taking place right now in Almaty? I heard Iran sent their B team to this tournament.
                              World Championship (most important tournament in the world behind the Olympics) in Poland in 2 weeks.

and yes this is our B team in Kazakhstan

Comment

Went to the game on 16 even though we lost best game of my life since it was my first i got to take a pic and get my flag signed by Tashakkori,Mirzajanpour and my Fav hamshari Marouf yashasin Urmia

I was ganna post the pics but the site doesnt let me

also i was wondering where i could a dododo iran horn in califronia

Comment

Working...
                                X