@ 7-1 !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ 7-1 !!!

I don't know about you guys....but I am still not over the 7-1 score!!
    I have been a football fan for basicaly all my life (say over 50 years) - yet I can't formulate what happened between Brazil and Germany into any format. No way the fix was on....if there was the score would have been 1-0 or 2-0 at most.......the result defied everything I know about soccer.......excpet.....the psyche of the game. I think Euros just showed the south americanos the limited value of hyping up the game....and proved hyping up your team can have the reversed effect as well. I mean I had heard national antheums before national game but what south americans did this WC was waaaay out there. I liked it, but I also wonder if this over-use of psycological warefare had something to do with them getting 4 goals in 25 minutes.......and never recovering from it.
    Anyways - football for me will never be the same.....

dont go too crazy over this, it was purley football,

brazil wont be going to fix a match to destroy their nation's pride last minute at home with billions spent to make this world cup happen,

thy problem was scolari's inability to coach logically , and david luiz's very very very poor defending

Comment

Originally posted by arseces View Post
      .......thy problem was scolari's inability to coach logically , and david luiz's very very very poor defending
      Nah......I would have agreed if the score was 2-1 or 3-1.........

Comment

It was Brazil's worst day coinciding with Germany's best.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Their U19 just won the European Championship, their success isn't just random luck. They builded their own training ground and facilities in Brazil, and last year they sent 10 players to the Confederations Cup, even though the werent going to play, just so they could get the feeling of it.

Comment

I still cannot get over it. It should have been another 8-0!! Ozzil missed it by a couple of inches. Damn! that would be perfect

Comment

This has nothing to do with Iranian football.

And people think I post random threads. At least they contain something relevant to Persian Football
                We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

it was one of the greatest days in futbol (and i dont even like the germans) i have always disliked brazil's c0cky attitude and HYPE. they have been bad for a while but last year's confed cup looked like they were getting their groove back. but it was misleading cuz teams like italy and spain didnt care for that competition and just didnt want to get injuries. brazil always deserved a good ass kickin to bring them back to life. so it was good for balance of the game if they would've won their 6th with this crappy team, i would've given up on futbol. lol

in general, i think the game result was an exaggeration...clearly brazil gave up after goal 3 and due to their shock, they just stopped playing. just like spain-holland...if david silva woulda scored that 2nd goal on holland, game would've been completely different...and if brazil had converted their chances the 1st 5 min of the game, it would've been different.

overall...its FOOTBALL...the game of life! its unpredictable, there is a balance, there is luck, there is bad luck, momentum, mental....everything u can think of

Comment

Not suggesting that it was fixed, but if you want to fix a match you don't fix it at a 1-0 or a 2-1 3-1, you fix it at something ridiculous like 7-1 where the odds on a bet is unbelievable. Can you imagine what someone has won if he picked those odds!??

A lesson for Brazil federation, never again appoint a former Uzbek club manager as your national team manager, the guy may have been someone at some point but he is finished as a coach.
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

remind me again why is this topic has to do with iran football?
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                        remind me again why is this topic has to do with iran football?
                        Abadan, brizilite?
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                          Not suggesting that it was fixed, but if you want to fix a match you don't fix it at a 1-0 or a 2-1 3-1, you fix it at something ridiculous like 7-1 where the odds on a bet is unbelievable. Can you imagine what someone has won if he picked those odds!??

A lesson for Brazil federation, never again appoint a former Uzbek club manager as your national team manager, the guy may have been someone at some point but he is finished as a coach.

it happens to some coaches from time to time.....del busque and lippi suffered somewhat the same blows. not as bad as this...but both WC winners who didnt make past group stages next wC

Comment

1. after second half Brazil could have had 3 goals in less than 12 minutes
                            2. totally outsmarted on 1st goal . David Luiz fooled on a pick and roll with Mueller wide open to finish brilliantly
                            3. second goal and 3rd were that stupid Fernandinho's fault ... he missed an interception on one ... and gave away the ball on second
                            4. after 3rd goal ... Dante was sleeping
                            5. Germany exposed Brazil's weak left side . . . Real Madrid left back MARCELLO hardly had a good game this World Cup . Caught out of position REPEATEDLY
                            6. The Germans CAME TO WIN the trophy. Did you see they way they celebrated when they scored 4 goals against Portugal. As if it was training. Job was NOT done until they won the Final .

Last but not least ... they EACH played a flawless game .
                            The game SHOULD have ended 10-3 .... if everything that COULD have gone in , had in fact gone in .

Bottom Line : The world's BEST team since 2013 ... BEAT ... the world's second most over-rated since 2013 ... (first being Spain)

Comment

A very happy day for me and my friends. It was even sweeter that it happened on their own soil in front of their own crowd. It serves Brazil right for charging a million or two to play a freaking friendly.

Bunch of Arrogant snobs.

Comment

Working...
                              X