Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow I see soo many negative comments here. :bs:

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    rezaei into 1/2 after easy draw, beating 2 scandinavians and one so so russian.
    byabangard lost 1/4 to russian
    LOL, easy draw ? both of these scandinavian wrestlers won bronze medal in European Championship this year, and they are both very good and Russia is always a tough draw. this guy beat 2013 World Champion (Melnikov) and 2012 Olympic silver medalist (Totrov) in Russian trials to make the Russia team. it was the toughest draw.

rezaei lost 1/2 to Arm, weak showing by ghasem, very passive all tourney. got 2 passive calls by the ref and the Arm finally roled him, 3-1
    This Armenian kid is a very good wrestler, who got robbed last year and this year finally won what he deserved. lol at being very passive !! this is 98kg for god's sake ! they are all passive in this weight. after being out for 1.5 years, it was a great come back for him, he even lost to Aliyari in Iranian trials and it was his first international tournament after the Olympics.

i'm sorry but semenov russian 59kg will win gold, too good for anyone right now
    no comment just lol

sourian wins 2-1 didnt deserve the win, looks like he will have to settle for silver this time
    Didn't deserve the win ? what the hell ?! the Uzbek guy had 3 quick and easy wins before the match and didn't wrestle more than 6 minutes while Sourian had 4 matches. Sourian controlled the match very well after scoring a takedown. he was deadly tired but still managed to beat the host wrestler.

sourian wins gold and becomes historical with 7 world and olympic golds! He should thank the ref because at 1-1 they gave sourian 1p but russian could and should have had 1p. sourians hand was down first outside the mat, i check the slowmo
    first, Russian went out first, but it doesn't matter. because since they were both on their knees, it doesn't matter if their hands are out or not. actually I think they should give Sourian 2pts for the takedown, it wasn't a pushout. the only questionable call was the caution they gave Sourian to make it 1-1 with only 1 minute left. they tried to screw him.

Comment

WE ARE NOW GRECO ROMAN WORLD CHAMPIONS for the first time!

1. Iran 42 pts.
      2. Russia 36 pts.
      3. Turkey 34 pts

Congrats everybody!
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Congratulations to our Greco-Roman wrestlers and especially Hamid Sourian on cementing himself as one of the greatest Greco-Roman wrestlers in history.

Damet garm!

Comment

Working...
        X