Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UEFA Champions League 2014-2015

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
    Dude I am loving Wolfsburg. Benaglio, Rodriguez, Gustavo, Veirinha, Perisic, Schurrle, De Bruyne, Dost... they are killing it right now. All they need is Ashkan to come back lol.
    I've been following the for a while. DE bruyne, Arnold, Gustavo and vierienha are all great. Once schurrle, gets in the groove, Wolfsburg will be fucking awesome especially if they get one more strong defender.
    Naldo is dope

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Holy crap what a crazy game Feyenoord - AS Roma was, the Italians were lucky not to lose the game. Feyenoord fought like lions and totally got screwed by the loser French referee.

Eliminated on aggegrate (2-3)

2 red cards for Feyenoord,
      Fought back to 1-1 with one man down,
      Riots in the stadium.

Legit red card and plastic banana racial abuse, they deserved to lose before they destroy rest of europe's historical sites on their way to the final

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        Legit red card and plastic banana racial abuse, they deserved to lose before they destroy rest of europe's historical sites on their way to the final
        I don't think the bananas were racist, half of the Feyenoord team are black

Comment

Holy crap what a crazy game Feyenoord - AS Roma was, the Italians were lucky not to lose the game. Feyenoord fought like lions and totally got screwed by the loser French referee.

Eliminated on aggegrate (2-3)

2 red cards for Feyenoord,
          Fought back to 1-1 with one man down,
          Riots in the stadium.

Looks like Davari

Comment

UEFA Champions League 2014-2015

Safari in the line-up again. The return leg vs Porto, I wish him luck.

Comment

3-4 COME ON SCHALKE ELIMINATE REAL MADRID PLEAAAASEEE!!!!

Comment

Eyval Schalke. I applaud them for beating trashcan team Real Madrid in their home although being eliminated. Real Madrid once again can't do shit against German teams just like last year with Dortmund in the final leg.

Comment

Comment

LOL wow...how do u win away 2-0 and let in 4 goals at home?

the question is; when madrid fails this year.....who will they hire as a coach now? and which other players are they gonna splurge on? lol.....just shows u money doesnt bring happiness...they will forever spend money on new players and coaches as soon as shit hits the fan. no loyalty

just look at this here; http://videos.marca.com/v/4yQ53JUJod...el-madrid.html
                    they are booing ancelotti and the team....the man who brought them CL trophy finally after a very long time...and they have all the $ at their disposal to splash on players, yet they are unhappy. SMH how you can be a fan of this team is beyond me

Comment

Eyval Schalke. I applaud them for beating trashcan team Real Madrid in their home although being eliminated. Real Madrid once again can't do shit against German teams just like last year with Dortmund in the final leg.
                      Once again can't do shit against German teams, just how we in the last edition of the UCL beat (on aggregate) Schalke 04 9-2, Dortmund 3-2, and Bayern Munich 5-0?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        Once again can't do shit against German teams, just how we in the last edition of the UCL beat (on aggregate) Schalke 04 9-2, Dortmund 3-2, and Bayern Munich 5-0?
                        Sorry bro, totally forgot about those games. But one can't deny that they almost got eliminated again by a German team just like last year against Dortmund...Mikhtariyan missed for open net.

Comment

Aziz please just stop. I know you have a huge hate for the club, but have you forgotten, 9-1 and 5-0? Ok we had a few bumps with 5-4 and 3-2 last year but we will comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            LOL wow...how do u win away 2-0 and let in 4 goals at home?

the question is; when madrid fails this year.....who will they hire as a coach now? and which other players are they gonna splurge on? lol.....just shows u money doesnt bring happiness...they will forever spend money on new players and coaches as soon as shit hits the fan. no loyalty

just look at this here; http://videos.marca.com/v/4yQ53JUJod...el-madrid.html
                            they are booing ancelotti and the team....the man who brought them CL trophy finally after a very long time...and they have all the $ at their disposal to splash on players, yet they are unhappy. SMH how you can be a fan of this team is beyond me
                            ey baba, here we go again, I sometimes think you want Real Madrid to lose more than you want Juve to win. Unlike Juve we are a big club with big expectations and when the team has its worst performance in a DECADE (yes 5-0, 6-2 was better) we have every fcking right to whistle at Pepe, Bale, Varane, Coentrao, Arbeloa, Casillas. At everyone EXCEPT Modric & Ronaldo, who were the only ones that knew what shirt they were wearing and not taking it as a joke, only players that worked hard, tracked after the ball, made CORRECT desicions. I swear if we put on Castilla today it would have been less of a embarassment, because atleast those young players have something to prove and would chase the ball. Don't be deceived and give any credit to Schalke, this was all Madrid's doing, even Shahrdari Yasuj could have put 4 or 5 past Madrid today. If Schalke had any real quality players it could have easily been 9-3.

Comment

FAGHAT Bayern Munich!

I have decided to continue my support for Bayern Munich in CL this year.
                              I hope they win the 6th CL title.
                              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                                ey baba, here we go again, I sometimes think you want Real Madrid to lose more than you want Juve to win. Unlike Juve we are a big club with big expectations and when the team has its worst performance in a DECADE (yes 5-0, 6-2 was better) we have every fcking right to whistle at Pepe, Bale, Varane, Coentrao, Arbeloa, Casillas. At everyone EXCEPT Modric & Ronaldo, who were the only ones that knew what shirt they were wearing and not taking it as a joke, only players that worked hard, tracked after the ball, made CORRECT desicions. I swear if we put on Castilla today it would have been less of a embarassment, because atleast those young players have something to prove and would chase the ball. Don't be deceived and give any credit to Schalke, this was all Madrid's doing, even Shahrdari Yasuj could have put 4 or 5 past Madrid today. If Schalke had any real quality players it could have easily been 9-3.

COOL STORY BRO

so just cuz you splurge money and fail year after year it makes you a "big" club? UAE and Qatari teams spend a lot too i guess you are on their level?

first off you're a kid probably and dont remember the real days of football when it was more competitive with many stars spread over many teams. you are used to today where teams like your basically BUY trophies. if thats what you enjoy then fine but its hardly respectful. when u spend 1 billion, you BETTER with CL. If Juve didnt wrongfully get destroyed by italian league, we would've continued our success but we had a bump on the road. which all those allegations came out to be Wrong and now we are suing the league. it turned out that they wrongfully accused us and there wasnt enough evidence so the court dismissed it. anyway thats a different story but the point is lets see your team get screwed like that and how long it'll take u to get back to top.

also if Juve is a "small" team then why do we have more ballon d'or winners than you guys?? and 2 of your winners were our players (cannavaro & zidane)

now regarding your spoiled attitude....fans are supposed to support their team no matter what. win, lose, relegate, etc...u will forever love your team. but be honest 75% of your fans, including you probably, will stop being a fan if madrid started sucking or got thrown into 2nd division. but u all walk around like queen of england with high expectations and ruin players with your spending. if i was a player i would not join your team for any amount of money, there is something called dignity, loyalty and team spirit. Like i said i rather not win CL for 100 years and have a team like juve rather than with 100 CLs the way you guys win. im very happy with our team, i love our players, i love our stadium while u guys keep dreaming of the next star u can buy and throw away 2 years later.

Comment

Working...
                                X