Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
    COOL STORY BRO

so just cuz you splurge money and fail year after year it makes you a "big" club? UAE and Qatari teams spend a lot too i guess you are on their level?

first off you're a kid probably and dont remember the real days of football when it was more competitive with many stars spread over many teams. you are used to today where teams like your basically BUY trophies. if thats what you enjoy then fine but its hardly respectful. when u spend 1 billion, you BETTER with CL. If Juve didnt wrongfully get destroyed by italian league, we would've continued our success but we had a bump on the road. which all those allegations came out to be Wrong and now we are suing the league. it turned out that they wrongfully accused us and there wasnt enough evidence so the court dismissed it. anyway thats a different story but the point is lets see your team get screwed like that and how long it'll take u to get back to top.

also if Juve is a "small" team then why do we have more ballon d'or winners than you guys?? and 2 of your winners were our players (cannavaro & zidane)

now regarding your spoiled attitude....fans are supposed to support their team no matter what. win, lose, relegate, etc...u will forever love your team. but be honest 75% of your fans, including you probably, will stop being a fan if madrid started sucking or got thrown into 2nd division. but u all walk around like queen of england with high expectations and ruin players with your spending. if i was a player i would not join your team for any amount of money, there is something called dignity, loyalty and team spirit. Like i said i rather not win CL for 100 years and have a team like juve rather than with 100 CLs the way you guys win. im very happy with our team, i love our players, i love our stadium while u guys keep dreaming of the next star u can buy and throw away 2 years later.
    Again I really don't understand, why do you say we have won nothing? Does the UCL and Copa del Rey not count last year? What about the UEFA Super Cup and FIFA Club World Cup? These are only achievements in 2014 and I believe we will win 2 trophies at the end of this season. And seriously, you can talk bad about football, but don't make it personal by saying "you are probably just a kid" or "you would stop being a fan if your team went into the 2nd Division", what makes you believe that? They are the only European club I support and I have supported them since I was 5 and watching their games on shabake 3. I don't care about Juve's controversy when they got relegated, my point was in comparison to Real, Barca, you are a small club. USUALLY since the 2010s started, and I say USUALLY because right now is disgraceful, we go into a match against Juve confident we will get the victory, same with clubs like Liverpool, Schalke and so on. Only matches we fear is Bayern, Barca, Atleti, and so on, but unfortunately not Juve. They are a team and a very good team, but they don't have that individual catalayst like Robben, Ronaldo, Messi. Pogba and Tevez are good but not that good. And yes I will love my team forever, but I won't stay for 15 minutes after the match and applaud a horror show, that is football, I still will come to the stadium the next day to watch the match, and I will whistle again if the same thing happens. I really think you have misunderstood the point, the Madristas at the Bernabeu were not whistling the individual performances of the players (Bale, Khedira, Varane all really had terrible nights. What it was, was the lack of EFFORT. You could only see Ronaldo and sometimes Isco chasing the ball in the first half and then Modric in the second. It was completely disrespectful to Schalke, they were being treated as if they were some no name club, no one was marking tight on the opposition, the midfield was virtually non existent. We lost EVERY 50/50 battle only to be baled out by Ronaldo. I am 100%, actually 1000%, IF Bale, Khedira, Arbeloa, Coentrao, Kroos, Benzema had made the same errors they did, but worked HARD and with PASSION on defending: a)the whistles would have not came, but applause because despite a bad night the players were passionate b)the result would have been 4,5-0. All Schalkes, ALL of their goals were because of laziness from our players, the first one defenders were sagging of. The second, Varane failed to track the run of Hunterlaar and Casillas did a poor job with the direction of the second ball. The third one was the most disgraceful, Coentrao sitting their like a year 2 schoolchild, giving Sane literally 4 seconds to make his mind up on what he wanted to do. And the 4th AGAIN Laziness from Pepe and Varane for switching off, Modric did a excellent job and pocked the ball free from Sane and had Varane or Pepe, been aware of hunterlaar and tracked his run, that would have been a good defensive effort by Modric, but no instead the unthinkable was going to happen. Howedes probably should have scored in the 92nd minute, so to sum it up, it was one of the worst ever performances at the Bernabeu and we are lucky to go through. That being said, I think Ancelotti from now will recover everyone and slowly we will become a team again, Ramos is at training and James will be there in a few weeks so that is a boost.

Comment

Juat hoping for a Chelsea loss to PSG today.

Comment

UEFA Champions League 2014-2015

Red card for Ibrahimovic

Comment

that ref made a wrong decision... almost feels rigged to me.

Comment

Joonam fadaye Bayern Munich.

Comment

Hahahaha I looove it!!

Comment

PSG plays much better than Chelsea now

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Daei View Post
                  that ref made a wrong decision... almost feels rigged to me.
                  big time

Comment

Let Zlatan save his energy for Javad and co.

Comment

What a goallll from David Luiz

Comment

Forza Paris, come on!!

Comment

Zlatan didn't deserve a red card.. But I hope PSG loses, now that's a real plastic fan club!

Comment

Now, that was just a stupid foul..

Comment

Ben williams revival

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Ben williams revival
                                If you dig deep enough, you will find that they are related. This is exactly the same scenario.

Comment

Working...
                                X