UEFA Champions League 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
    we were 5 girls 5 guys watching the game. When zlatan got red carded we were all so mad at the ref, during minute 80 i said david luiz will score on a header mark my words it happened and BOOM WE ALL WENT CRAZY! then at 2-2 we all started screaming1 The love for Zlatan is big in sweden we all want PSG To win

will he miss 1st leg of next round ?

Comment

Zlatan did that on purpose so he can have extra rest for beikzadeh and ando

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        will he miss 1st leg of next round ?
        Yes..

Comment

I'm happy with this win just because psg represent France but the amount of fake gloryhunting fans in the country is hilariously high, the funniest thing is all the famous French celebrities that all of a sudden are diehard fans since 2-3 years Truth is, I'll admit for them that it's easier to support a team that has Cavani and Ibra upfront than Hoarau and Erding

I'm officially allergic now.

Comment

Sums it up really, in my books La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A are all better than this overrated league. Ligue 1 is not far behind.

Comment

you missed a good game.. 2nd half was like part of Iran against Iraq.... stop chasing women and watch some football damn it!!!!

Originally posted by oldcoach View Post
              ^^^ I thought Chelsea was eliminated? ? ?

Comment

England sucks.

Comment

Juve haters can eat a d1ck! Hahahha no one believed in us. We went to dortmund and taught them how to play football on their turf. And we did this without spending 100s of millions. Fvck the haters

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Manchester City kept themselves alive by saving that penalty, but a miracle in Camp Nou is definitely not happening.

And mark my words, Dortmund is going to finish Juventus at home. Juve got so damn lucky and they played way too dirty. Look at Pogba's and Vidal's fouls, disgusting IMO.

Marked and noted. You were saying??

Comment

Juve haters can eat a d1ck! Hahahha no one believed in us. We went to dortmund and taught them how to play football on their turf. And we did this without spending 100s of millions. Fvck the haters
                      Juventus did well, congrats, but this isn't exactly the best Dortmund, they're 10th in bundesliga, so I don't get why you act like you just beat Bayern.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        Juventus did well, congrats, but this isn't exactly the best Dortmund, they're 10th in bundesliga, so I don't get why you act like you just beat Bayern.
                        Lol im just responding to ur confident words. Everyone always talk shit until they get proven wrong then they say its not a big deal.

Comment

messi is magical. he is the complete player. his playmaking ability is something else.

Comment

Lol im just responding to ur confident words. Everyone always talk shit until they get proven wrong then they say its not a big deal.
                            I truly do believe that Juve played to their full potential today. Great game. However this dortmund team is out of sync and not nearly what it normally is. Regardless Juve is a big contender and definitely has a shot at going all the way. Epl also proved that they are trash. Chelsea and arsenal eliminated by France. Manchester City always embarrasses itself. No mention there. Top 3 contenders for title right now I'd say bayern, Barcelona, Juve/psg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

The draw is tomorrow : Juventus, Bayern, Real, Barca, PSG, Atletico, Porto, Monaco.

My bet : Juventus/Porto, Bayern/Atletico, Real/Monaco (Easy draw for lucky Carlo), Barca/PSG (Again!)

Comment

calm the fuck down nigga, you only beat a team that was fighting relegation a few months ago and are 10th now. When will you eyetalians learn!

Comment

Working...
                                X