UEFA Champions League 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
    Hahaha stop barking how did ramos dive? arda went studs up on his toe, dont tell me that wasnt a yellow. Also Koke should have got a red for his challenge. Tonight was a rape and it should have been 4,5-0. Congrats to everyone because we are the better team. And they said Madrid is red
    Ver nazan enghadr jojoh kocholo. Just watch how Barca will win this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post

Man U again ??

Comment

question of the day....which one of the 3 bayern, barca, real would've made it this far in CL if they spent how much Juve has spent in the past 5 years??

Comment

UEFA Champions League 2014-2015

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          question of the day....which one of the 3 bayern, barca, real would've made it this far in CL if they spent how much Juve has spent in the past 5 years??
          Ifs and ofs. If Manchester United would still have Ronaldo would they play in the semis today?

Comment

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
            Ifs and ofs. If Manchester United would still have Ronaldo would they play in the semis today?
            If Atletico had Saeid Ezzatolahi playing today, would they have gone through to the semis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
              If Atletico had Saeid Ezzatolahi playing today, would they have gone through to the semis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              That can be[emoji6]

Comment

Answer the question honestly. We built a team while others just bought and spent.

Comment

chiellini = best centerback in the world

if you disagree...he'll beat you up

ill put him close to or the same level as ramos, thiago silva, mascherano, varane in a season or two hopefully

Comment

Ver nazan enghadr jojoh kocholo. Just watch how Barca will win this year.
                    you're calling me a kid?

Comment

Napoli and Fiorentina in semis of EL also

3 out of 8 teams in semis of CL/EL are Italian teams........not bad for a weak league eh?

Comment

Napoli and Fiorentina in semis of EL also

3 out of 8 teams in semis of CL/EL are Italian teams........not bad for a weak league eh?
                        I will laugh my ass off if Juventus win the CL ... Even though I am Inter fan, I really want the Italian league goes back to the days that Juventus, Milan and Inter were powerful teams
                        IEI
                        Only national team : Iran
                        Only Club in Iran : Esteghlal
                        Only Club in the World: Inter Milan

Comment

What a draw:

Bayern-Barcelona
                          Real - Juventus

If Pep's feelings don't get to him, we will destroy Barca again.

Comment

real madrid is gonna win this CL so good that bayern, juve, and barca will withdraw from future european competitions when this is done.

Comment

Juve will win mark my words. The Tevez machine will win

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X