UEFA Champions League 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop crying about money.

I think Real Madrid will win on aggregate something like 2-1, 2-0 or 3-1. There are no easy teams right now, anything can happen, but I would say Juve is the least strong with out of all 4 remaining. However, that was the case for Chelsea too in 2012, but they went on to become champions.

I expect a Real Madrid-Bayern Munich final. That is if Bayern get all of their players back. I don't get why so many people believe the game will turn out in Barcelona's favour, this Bayern team destroyed Porto 6-1 on the return leg, and it wasn't even their main team! Anyone know if Robben/Ribery etc will be back for the Semi-final?

Comment

Lol Real is going to crush Juve ( not that i like it)...

Comment

It is going to happen -- They think Juve is a breeze LOL
        RM had such a hard time against Athletico and Juve has much better defense and offense. Just wait and see.
        IEI
        Only national team : Iran
        Only Club in Iran : Esteghlal
        Only Club in the World: Inter Milan

Comment

Originally posted by IEI View Post
          It is going to happen -- They think Juve is a breeze LOL
          RM had such a hard time against Athletico and Juve has much better defense and offense. Just wait and see.
          You honestly think Juventus is that much better than Atletico Madrid? lol..
          Atletico Madrid reached the final of the UCL last year, they only lost due to a last minute goal..

Comment

Juve Bayern will be the final.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              You honestly think Juventus is that much better than Atletico Madrid? lol..
              Atletico Madrid reached the final of the UCL last year, they only lost due to a last minute goal..

do you even follow other games or is your head in real madrid and ronaldo's ass like every other real/barca fan??

you do know Juve played atletico this season and played real last season right? if it wasnt for that bs red card on chiellini, you wouldnt have won that first leg and had him suspended for the next one (our best defender)

no one is "crying" about money, just saying how you HAVE to spend that much just to compete with us

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                do you even follow other games or is your head in real madrid and ronaldo's ass like every other real/barca fan??

you do know Juve played atletico this season and played real last season right? if it wasnt for that bs red card on chiellini, you wouldnt have won that first leg and had him suspended for the next one (our best defender)

no one is "crying" about money, just saying how you HAVE to spend that much just to compete with us
                I know that, and I probably watch more football than you do, mostly EPL and La Liga, so no, just to get that out of the way

And yeah, you played Atletico Madrid this season in the group, this Atletico team finished above you in the group, which is why I'm saying they're better than you guys. Last UCL you couldn't even get out of the group, hell, you couldn't even beat Galatsary at home, and lost to them away!! Yet you have the audacity to talk your team up so much? Now go on and blame the pitch, weather conditions etc..

We spend that much to compete with you!? We won the UCL last year while you didn't even advance from the group, and you are talking about competing!?
                That's like Iranian fans claiming that we're competing with Argentina after our good game, while we're still not a world class team and Argentina went on to only lose on extra-time in the final.

I can tell that you don't believe in your own team, and that you're clearly scared. You're already making excuses to why you will lose, "They spend more money" etc..

Honestly Juventus is one of the teams that I have big respect for with players like Buffon, Del Piero etc, but it's annoying fans that make the respect go away.

PS. Don't let a few stupid kid fans ruin the picture of the real fans of clubs, trust me, Juventus has a lot of retarded fans too.

Comment

mate. don't get your hopes up. juve's fun is over in CL.

juve has been having an easy ride in a joke of a league. seria a is not the same anymore and they haven't played a team of real madrid's current caliber for the past few years. real fans are not being cocky, they're just being reasonable when they say this is an easier draw than bayern or barca but even as defending champs real fans would be okay with bayern or barca. good luck to juve. they will need it.

Comment

PS juve sucks.

PPS gonna feel bad for juve when likes of pogba, vidal, and couple others are going to sold to EPL clubs soon.

Comment

LOL the amount of ignorance is beyond funny

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post

PPS gonna feel bad for juve when likes of pogba, vidal, and couple others are going to sold to EPL clubs soon.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            LOL the amount of ignorance is beyond funny
                            Nothing funny or ignorant about it mate. It is just the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                              Nothing funny or ignorant about it mate. It is just the truth.
                              So true man. Maybe they should change their name to gozentuz too?

Comment

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
                                So true man. Maybe they should change their name to gozentuz too?

How the heck is Juve going to defend without getting sent off when their big centre back, chiellini is starting to play football like its rugby as the picture shows?

Comment

Working...
                                X