• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
    LOL the amount of ignorance is beyond funny
    Don't worry mate.
    Time will show Juventus power.
    The fact that they say that Juve can't even compete with RM shows how much they understand about football.
    Every team can beat another team in semi-final of CL, that is a fact.
    IEI
    Only national team : Iran
    Only Club in Iran : Esteghlal
    Only Club in the World: Inter Milan

Comment

IEI
      Only national team : Iran
      Only Club in Iran : Esteghlal
      Only Club in the World: Inter Milan

Comment

LOL the amount of ignorance is beyond funny
        I certainly hope you were not refering to my posts, cause if you are, that's like the IR calling the US a brutal dictator.
        In my posts I gave Juve respect, I said it will be a tight game but Real will most likely win, you're the one living in lala land, and already crying about excuses and attacking teams for having big money, like it's cheating.
        I didn't say one exxagerated or incorrect thing in my post. The odds are clearly in the favor of Real/Barcelona/Bayern to take this thing home, but that however does not mean that they will.

Comment

If Real doesn't take this thing home, I would actually prefer Juventus to take it all before Barcelona and Bayern Munich.

Comment

Neither real or juventus will win it. They can go home already. Its Barcas year

Comment

I think final will be bayern vs real. But honestly any of the teams can win.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                I certainly hope you were not refering to my posts, cause if you are, that's like the IR calling the US a brutal dictator.
                In my posts I gave Juve respect, I said it will be a tight game but Real will most likely win, you're the one living in lala land, and already crying about excuses and attacking teams for having big money, like it's cheating.
                I didn't say one exxagerated or incorrect thing in my post. The odds are clearly in the favor of Real/Barcelona/Bayern to take this thing home, but that however does not mean that they will.

ignorance is thinking you actually won before you played a game. you barely beat us with 10 men last year and tied the other game. what makes you soooo confident you can beat us?? you got killed by atletico all year, they could hardly do anything against us and got 1 lucky goal. i never said Juve will win or Juve is better, i'm realistic unlike you guys who think you're automatically better cuz your team spends like spoiled parents. like i said i'm not "crying" or "making excuses" just saying what we've done to get this team here is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy more impressive than what you did with money. Thats all. i'm actually excited about the game....and i've already said whether we win or lose i'm proud of our team to get where we are through all the struggles we've been through.

Comment

ignorance is thinking you actually won before you played a game. you barely beat us with 10 men last year and tied the other game. what makes you soooo confident you can beat us?? you got killed by atletico all year, they could hardly do anything against us and got 1 lucky goal. i never said Juve will win or Juve is better, i'm realistic unlike you guys who think you're automatically better cuz your team spends like spoiled parents. like i said i'm not "crying" or "making excuses" just saying what we've done to get this team here is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy more impressive than what you did with money. Thats all. i'm actually excited about the game....and i've already said whether we win or lose i'm proud of our team to get where we are through all the struggles we've been through.
                  Where am I being ignorant? I said Real Madrid is the better team and will most likely go through, however Juve may win also. I even referred to the year Chelsea won the UCL to even further prove my point that nothing is certain. I never said that Real Madrid is better cause we spend more money, however Real Madrid on paper is clearly stronger than Juventus, we got a better coach, better players etc.. You should re-read what I wrote.
                  On paper Juventus is the weakest team of them all, whether you agree or not.

The bold part is a very weak comparison.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                      Offside Mijatovic goal.

Comment

Comment

No point of even watching the final, the match we all wanted to see was Bayern-Barca. Going to be a Champion's League classic.

Comment

Predictions:

1) Bayern vs. Barca: Tussling over possession. This tie is going to depend on Bayerns roster. If Schweinsteiger, Robben, Ribery are fit to play then Bayern will take the tie. Neymar/Messi's lack of tracking back will cost Barcelona when Bayern start to take possession of the ball. Probably a 3-1 aggregate. If Barcelona is to win they need to be sound defensively and establish a tiki taka flow to the game. There is no chance that Bayern will allow Barcelona to have any counters in the game.

2) Real vs. Juve: I'm going to say Real Madrid narrowly goes through. Maybe a 1-0 aggregate. Real has the squad to destroy Juve but I've learned that playing an Italian team in an elimination round has to be the most annoying thing ever. The game may well become broken up and prevent Real from having any flow. The only way Juve can win is some magic from Tevez and some serious bossing of the midfield by Pogba/Vidal

Comment

Originally posted by kingbijan View Post
                              No point of even watching the semifinal, as it is becoming like a playstation competition.
                              FYP..

Comment

barca won their last game 6:0 and today 8:0.. will be a very interesting match on wednesday!

Comment

Working...
                                X