No announcement yet.

UEFA Champions League 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another miss by Mikhtarian. He should have had a hat trick today. What a moron.

Comment

shit i didnt know there was an iranian kid in malmo. i wish he played in Juventus stadium. but he didnt come on

tevez finally with his first CL goals...2 of them

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        ^ Haha, my dad was like "darvaze ham khali bashe in Armenie goal nemizaneh!"
        Not the first time. Your father is a wise man.

But in all seriousness, for those of you who have watched him play, he sucks at some games, but at other games he is really good.

Comment

yea mikhtarian is on and off...but he's still better than anyone we produced a country like armenia has even managed to produce a top level player that can be a starter in a team like dortmund. we've never had that...not even with daei and mahdavikia. closest was dejagah, who chose money in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            yea mikhtarian is on and off...but he's still better than anyone we produced a country like armenia has even managed to produce a top level player that can be a starter in a team like dortmund. we've never had that...not even with daei and mahdavikia. closest was dejagah, who chose money in the end.
            I don't get it .. How is Dejagah above Mahdavikia? Mahdavikia was voted the best winger of the bundesliga season 02-03.. He had insane crosses, he had some sick games in the champions league like the one vs Juventus.. Dejagah hasn't even done half of that.. All he did that was remarkable, was his last games at Fulham, but that was good, but not much more.. He was OK at Wolfsburg, but nothing worth bragging about either (Maybe for Iranian standards, but anyone else would laugh..) Mahdavikia was chosen twice as player of the year for his club, and even chosen in the team of the century for Hamburg.

Not to diss Ashkan, but on a funny note, compare the popularity with the fans. (this is meant to be taken as a joke of course..)

Ashkan:

And check this video at 08:10 for Mahdavikia

Comment

Damn I Hate football with passion but Ajax/PSG is one the few games I want to watch. And it is the same time than Iran/Germany!!!

Comment

come on bro you cannot be serious by saying that. Dejagah doesn't come close to Mahdavikia's foot. You could probably confirm that with any German guy that follows the Bundesliga.

Dejagah is a good player, Mahdavikia is a legend. And it will probably stay this way the way things are going.

Comment

What a crazy turn of events, Ajax might as well win this game..PSG is getting owned!

Comment

Joonam Bayern, saved my night after Iran flop in volley!!!!

Comment

What a goal by boeteng! He should have scored. Minute earlier
                      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Damn I Hate football with passion but Ajax/PSG is one the few games I want to watch. And it is the same time than Iran/Germany!!!
                        What a sh1tty night! Iran shocking against a non-favourite as always. And PSG will several chance to kill the game, got equalized at the end, as always.

Classic sh1t

Comment

omg bayern pulls one out of their ass. lol man shitty defended well til that goal...hahha

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            I don't get it .. How is Dejagah above Mahdavikia? Mahdavikia was voted the best winger of the bundesliga season 02-03.. He had insane crosses, he had some sick games in the champions league like the one vs Juventus.. Dejagah hasn't even done half of that.. All he did that was remarkable, was his last games at Fulham, but that was good, but not much more.. He was OK at Wolfsburg, but nothing worth bragging about either (Maybe for Iranian standards, but anyone else would laugh..) Mahdavikia was chosen twice as player of the year for his club, and even chosen in the team of the century for Hamburg.
                            Not to diss Ashkan, but on a funny note, compare the popularity with the fans. (this is meant to be taken as a joke of course..)
                            1 good season doesnt mean much these days. mehdi was great and legend for us but in the world of futbol he wasnt a known player playing for a known team. he was just a mid to lower table team player and he got worse as years went by. he was often benched his last 3-4 years and yes i remember that legendary game against zidane's juventus. ashkan was in germany u-21 which is huge and won the bundesliga with wolfsburg...he grew up in german system and played in EPL...it sucked that he had injuries in england and his team was pure crap. and now all of that is gone out the window with his choices. but when i say mikhtarian and ashkan is that being regular starters either weekly or in a good team like mikhtarian is or adebayor did with multiple teams being from togo or that goalie from oman playing in EPL. i just wish we had 1 player that could be a regular somewhere well known and shine for MULTIPLE seasons...not one. i suppose we can say mehdi and ashkan were same level more or less...hala if u like mehdi can have the edge...BUT THAT IS NOT MY POINT HERE....cuz ashkan didnt even live up to it....so it doest matter if ur comparing and writting a long post for me. its irrelevant to my point. my point wasnt to compare the two but rather make a statement about our athletes in general.

Comment

1 good season doesnt mean much these days. mehdi was great and legend for us but in the world of futbol he wasnt a known player playing for a known team. he was just a mid to lower table team player and he got worse as years went by. he was often benched his last 3-4 years and yes i remember that legendary game against zidane's juventus. ashkan was in germany u-21 which is huge and won the bundesliga with wolfsburg...he grew up in german system and played in EPL...it sucked that he had injuries in england and his team was pure crap. and now all of that is gone out the window with his choices. but when i say mikhtarian and ashkan is that being regular starters either weekly or in a good team like mikhtarian is or adebayor did with multiple teams being from togo or that goalie from oman playing in EPL. i just wish we had 1 player that could be a regular somewhere well known and shine for MULTIPLE seasons...not one. i suppose we can say mehdi and ashkan were same level more or less...hala if u like mehdi can have the edge...BUT THAT IS NOT MY POINT HERE....cuz ashkan didnt even live up to it....so it doest matter if ur comparing and writting a long post for me. its irrelevant to my point. my point wasnt to compare the two but rather make a statement about our athletes in general.
                              I never found Dejagah consistant. One excellent game (with eventually assists and/or goals) and 2 average/bad games. Even in the world cup, except a good game against Argentina, nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                What a sh1tty night! Iran shocking against a non-favourite as always. And PSG will several chance to kill the game, got equalized at the end, as always.

Classic sh1t
                                I think PSG played a really poor game for their capabilities, it looks like they didn't even try. Therefore a tie was very much deserved

Comment

Working...
                                X