Bundesliga 9 wins/2 ties/1 loss
      La Liga 7 wins/1 tie/4 losses
      EPL 5 wins/3 ties/4 losses

Bundesliga is back!
      EPL aka overrated league sucking again.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

i dont know why you guys compare the quality of an ENTIRE league just based on the performance of a few games by their top teams?

teams like barcelona, real madrid, bayern, chelsea are miles ahead of the rest of the teams in their league

Comment

I just watch Inter - St etienne europa league match. How Inter has reach a so weak team in a 4 years time?!?! wow it can be the same with Milan AC....

Comment

Comment

well thats been the story for years now and has killed the game. every good player in any team gets so much pressure to transfer to one of these big clubs. it ruins the mood of competition and i cant really respect these teams no matter how good they play. i mean everyone is going goo goo gaa gaa over bayern but what the hell do you expect? they cherry pick all german teams and pick up a few more good players here and there and they kept a squad together, spend money so yea they better be good and beat these teams. The way its going they will never let teams like atletico, valencia, dortmund, Juve and the rest of italy to be competitive again

its all about sensationalism and commercial hype.....dige how much can you suck d*ck of messi and ronaldo? what will happen when they retire? there will be no one for the media to jagh to. u should see my soccer channel beIN sport....all day everyday is messi ronaldo messi ronaldo....they have non stop el clasico coverage and a watermark logo on how many days its away til the game. lol....i mean in a 1 hr show, they go back and forth on the same topic and issues over and over and over again....i dont understand how they can even fill up a show with so much non sense.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                I just watch Inter - St etienne europa league match. How Inter has reach a so weak team in a 4 years time?!?! wow it can be the same with Milan AC....
                they are no longer the top teams in italy. they had lots of debt to pay and had to sell off players. i suspect ac milan is gonna be bought by some sheikh and then maybe they'll start splurging money.

Comment

Serie A has gotten very weak. EPL is also pretty weak in European competitions except for like Chelsea.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    Serie A has gotten very weak. EPL is also pretty weak in European competitions except for like Chelsea.
                    Chelsea is in a super easy group so far

Comment

Bundesliga > rest of the world.
                      I wish we had legionairies in Bundesliga like we used to have.
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        Serie A lacks money and investment. if they just pour 1/4 of what they put in other league, it'll come back strong as before.

Comment

Re: UEFA Champions League 2014-2015

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          Serie A lacks money and investment. if they just pour 1/4 of what they put in other league, it'll come back strong as before.
                          This is true but I feel like even the Italian players are not as good as before, maybe because the golden generation is pretty much retired now?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              This is true but I feel like even the Italian players are not as good as before, maybe because the golden generation is pretty much retired now?
                              well its true to a certain point, the defense especially but its mostly hype now days. if u dont score 30 goals or play for the top 4-5 teams, no one thinks you're good. take pelle for example....he was off the radar for years playing in holland....now he's in southampton, top 3 in BPL and he won player of the month. then there are the really good players who have mental issues like balotelli, cassano, miccoli....all had chances of being top players who contantly got in fights with managers and being shunned from their squads.

italy has some great players, if you ever watch serie A highlights every week you will see nice goals, nice build ups and amazing goal keeping. The keepers are still good and the reason why most strikers have problems scoring in that league. many strikers who played there say the same, ibrahimovic said that recently as a matter of fact.

then there is the youth program and stadiums....believe me a nice stadium thats close to the pitch makes all the difference. italians are kind of like iroonis, they are a little lazy in making progress and in 1990 world cup instead of using the $ to build new stadiums, they pocketed the money and just RENOVATED the stadiums. well now they're all old and no money to make new ones. Germany on the other hand poured money, invested in youth system. right now some italian teams have good youth programs like Juve, Milan, Udinese, Genoa, Parma, Fiorentina, etc....but some of the other bigger ones like lazio, inter, napoli, roma prefer to buy players rather than invest in youth.
                              new generation of italian players are looking good, soon itll come to light and i thought even this WC italy got off on the right start with the england game, they won the important so called decider match with 93% passing accuracy which was a record....then they threw it all out in the costa rica game cuz balotelli and cerci decided to be drama queens and prandelli fukked up royally with his stupid tactics. all in all, the quality is there, its the mentality that needs to change. i think with conte the NT will pick up and if the league invests just a little more money in it, it'll come back up. i still enjoy watching serie A games cuz u never know what will happen....all the teams are competitive.

Comment

BPL fans never wanna admit their downfalls. their teams keep doing crap and thats with spending loads of money. at least italian teams we already know lack funds and dont have the top players anymore. they have no excuse for their failures.

Comment

Working...
                                X