No announcement yet.

UEFA Champions League 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laurent blanc killed our momentum against this weak barca. Fkk him. To sub out verratti out best player was a crime. I prefer any iranian coach to this incompetent

Comment

Re: UEFA Champions League 2014-2015

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Laurent blanc killed our momentum against this weak barca. Fkk him. To sub out verratti out best player was a crime. I prefer any iranian coach to this incompetent
      I don't understand why Paris conceded so easily.. Defensive line has very good players. Is there a lack of good defensive midfield?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

yea stupid idea to sub veratti in such an important match to get 1st place. veratti is turning into an amazing player at only 22
        i think Italy NT found their future Pirlo.....although Marchisio is also filling in that dept. pretty good too

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          I don't understand why Paris conceded so easily.. Defensive line has very good players. Is there a lack of good defensive midfield?

The defensive line were the one from brazil that concede so much in the last world cup. Thiago Silva is becoming a ghost. The 2nd substition of the PSG "coach" (if we can call him a coach) left PSg with only Motta (very deceiving yesterday) and Pastore (who isn't a DM) for the midfield

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            The defensive line were the one from brazil that concede so much in the last world cup. Thiago Silva is becoming a ghost. The 2nd substition of the PSG "coach" (if we can call him a coach) left PSg with only Motta (very deceiving yesterday) and Pastore (who isn't a DM) for the midfield
            I never liked thiago motta... PSG could benefit a lot from a big commanding midfielder like Matic or similar type.

Comment

Tomorrow, draw of the second round :

Pot 1 : Real, Barca, Atletico, Porto, Dortmund, Monaco, Chelsea, bayern

Pot 2 : Shakhtar, Juve, Man City, Arsenal, Leverkusen, PSG, Basel, Schalke

Comment

Hopefully Real gets a hard opponent this time. It really pisses me off that they always get the weakest teams like schalke last year.

Comment

Comment

Loool once again real gets the weakest team. Even basel and Leverkusen are better than schalke.

Comment

Comment

Did Chelsea ever play against Real? Or when was the last time Arsenal played against them?
                        Both PSG and Chelsea are too good to be dropped out in the 1/8 final
                        What does UEFA want to achieve with these matches? I mean come on, we are getting tired of this

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                          Did Chelsea ever play against Real? Or when was the last time Arsenal played against them?
                          Both PSG and Chelsea are too good to be dropped out in the 1/8 final
                          What does UEFA want to achieve with these matches? I mean come on, we are getting tired of this
                          To have a Bayern vs Real final. the financial fair play was also a tool to help them.

Comment

hmm...only 3 good match ups really; barca-man city, psg-chelsea, juve-dortmund

Comment

Re: UEFA Champions League 2014-2015

Barca man city should be very interesting

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X