Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Messi

Comment

Messi magesterial again - Ray Hudson. Give me a break, this guy who is "from another planet" according to some people misses a penalty and a empty net on the same play.

Comment

are u guys seriously laughing at the greatest player in the world? lol what a world we live in

Comment

Manchester City kept themselves alive by saving that penalty, but a miracle in Camp Nou is definitely not happening.

And mark my words, Dortmund is going to finish Juventus at home. Juve got so damn lucky and they played way too dirty. Look at Pogba's and Vidal's fouls, disgusting IMO.

Comment

UEFA Champions League 2014-2015

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
            Messi magesterial again - Ray Hudson. Give me a break, this guy who is "from another planet" according to some people misses a penalty and a empty net on the same play.
            I present to you: Madridistas

A rare species that don't have any understanding of football whatsoever

Comment

UEFA Champions League 2014-2015

Loool look which channel its from, on Troll Football on FB

Comment

Originally posted by Khashayar R View Post
                I present to you: Madridistas

A rare species that don't have any understanding of football whatsoever
                what don't I understand? maybe its you who should do the understanding. you are one of those people that cries penaldo everytime ronaldo scores a penalty, but when messi misses a penalty and a empty net in the same play, he is still god, the messiah, or from another galaxy. don't get too butthurt bud its not worth it. just worry about you're teams second leg.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

And mark my words, Dortmund is going to finish Juventus at home. Juve got so damn lucky and they played way too dirty. Look at Pogba's and Vidal's fouls, disgusting IMO.
                  LOL

did u see dortmund's goal? and we were the lucky ones

Comment

Comment

barca wudnt have won without messi in this game, he was awesome. so what he missed a penalty.

Comment

Penaldo = when Ronaldo scores his penalties
                        so by your logic
                        Missi = Messi because he has missed 5 out of his last 10 penalties

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                          barca wudnt have won without messi in this game, he was awesome. so what he missed a penalty.
                          and a empty net

Comment

and a empty net
                            shit happens ronaldo has missed sitters too whats your point?

Comment

Penaldo = when Ronaldo scores his penalties
                              so by your logic
                              Missi = Messi because he has missed 5 out of his last 10 penalties
                              Sorry I meant Divenaldo. You remember the match vs Ludogorets? Ronaldo missed the first penalty and then for the second penalty he dived like a little bitch lol.

Comment

ajab cheghadr kososher migin you are all a bunch of 12 year old punks..
                                Wtf does this have to do with Real Madrid, Ronaldo etc, I found it hilarious that he missed, nothing else, now please stop quoting troll football you geeks.

Besides, Messi is not the best player in the world. At least not for the past 2 years, he has peaked.

Comment

Working...
                                X