No announcement yet.

UEFA Champions League 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one of your nocturnal emissions?

missed that big mouth of yours...which is as big as the universe itself ..how do you explain them pulling the last game without Zlatan? and with one player down?

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
    LMFAO @ this bitch always crying the only reason your stupid ass team is relevant is because of Zlatan, nobody gives a shit about a team whose best player is Cavani #Irrelevant
    PS: I do hope PSG beats Barca though, hate that flopping ass team.
    PPS: Negged for being a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
      Yea that's why you got three select players in your avvy? My brother is a big Juve fan and he was devastated after hearing the news.
      Pogba is a loss, and we're going to need him against the bigger teams. But we have enough cover, especially with Pirlo coming back, and Sturaro has shown he's competent in that role as well.

Comment

lol I will go to the stadium, watching PSG/Barcelona. Hopefully all our injuries and suspended won't prevent us to do a good result

Comment

i gotta feeling real can beat atleti over 2 legs. ancelloti may lose league or cup games but CL is a different animal.

it sucks that psg is missing players for the first leg, i hate it when teams miss their main players for any game.

can porto upset bayern ???

Comment

Comment

Juve winning on a controversial penalty. Monaco is OK but too naive for this level. The winner of this confrontation will be eaten alive in semi final.

French clubs are clearly fvcked by the referee the last two games (Chelsea/PSG, and Juve/Monaco). It helps to have a prestigious name I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Juve winning on a controversial penalty. Monaco is OK but too naive for this level. The winner of this confrontation will be eaten alive in semi final.

French clubs are clearly fvcked by the referee the last two games (Chelsea/PSG, and Juve/Monaco). It helps to have a prestigious name I guess...
                The first contact was just outside the penalty area, but what I think the ref gave the penalty for was the push in the back that was just inside the box.

http://www.juvemagazine.it/2015/04/1...c_location=ufi

Probably should've just been a freekick on the edge of the box, but it definitely should've been a straight red for a last man foul.

And did anyone watch the Real - Atleti game? Did either team look better or was it pretty even?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Juve winning on a controversial penalty.
                  get outta here....first off most of his body was inside the box and the refs took a min to decide....even if it was given as a freekick, carvalho should've been red carded for that. its a wash

Comment

Lmao typical Atleti performance, it was a sht game, but if Atleti play like this at the Bernabeau it will be 3-0 for us. First half was excellent and it should have been 2-0. It was a okay result, 0-0 away is fine, now we just have to focus and score goals. Also in other news Varane = god.

Comment

Atletico needed Ezzatolahi in that match[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                        Lmao typical Atleti performance, it was a sht game, but if Atleti play like this at the Bernabeau it will be 3-0 for us. First half was excellent and it should have been 2-0. It was a okay result, 0-0 away is fine, now we just have to focus and score goals. Also in other news Varane = god.
                        Yeah and Mandzukic was such a f***ing bitch and cry baby for the entire match. But I have to say the Atletico GK was quite brilliant especially in the first half and if not for him we would have been leading and won the match.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                          now we just have to focus and score goals.
                          And avoid conceding goals. That's more important

Comment

Comment

Atletico cannot go through on away goals if it stays 0-0 in the Bernabeu.

For that the happen, they would have to score an away goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X