No announcement yet.

UEFA Champions League 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish Chelsea would've made it instead of PSG, since Mourinho with his tactics had a far better chance of beating Barcelona than PSG did.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      I wish Chelsea would've made it instead of PSG, since Mourinho with his tactics had a far better chance of beating Barcelona than PSG did.
      I watched Chelseas match vs United ( I am a United supporter) and I must say Chealseas playing style reminded me so much of Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
        Not really
        would chelsea have been raped like psg? Not really

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
          would chelsea have been raped like psg? Not really
          Would psg lose the match if they had all the injured players playing? Not really.
          10 men 2-2. Sorry its Chealseas own fault that sideshow bob ended their UCL this year.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429660221.631730.jpg
          Last edited by FootballeKhob; 04-21-2015, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Whatever you say

Comment

Tomorrow is judgement day, we have a weaker squad, but Jese, Isco and Chicha are capable of doing the job. Hala Madrid !

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Daei View Post
                ^zero at defending.. never liked him... commits too early and freezes... he could be used for how 'not to defend' training manuals and vidz.. reideh
                He kinda sucks, but he's better at DM than CB because of his stamina and playing style- he is a good "destroyer" and also not bad when he moves up too.
                But, in terms of having him as your last man in defense, that is definitely not ideal.

Comment

Chiellini..

Comment

Hopefully real loses tonight. Atletico vs juve/monaco would be good.

Comment

Shitty ref. Ramos was diving so bad.....

Comment

YA ALI MADAD HELL YEAH

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Can't wait for Real Madrid to get eliminated!

It's pay-back time for the final last year.
                          What did you say? Now cry baby cry.. This is for all you plastic fans sticking your heads in to the Real Madrid thread after every loss

Comment

Scumbag referee. Mofo real players used 4 minutes only for subs. Its a frikkkkking disgrace!!!!!

Comment

damn that was ugly....but the better teams made it. we all know the top 4 teams were bayern, barca, real, Juve

cannot wait !

Comment

Glad the top 4 teams made it to the final. When's the draw, Friday?

Comment

Working...
                                X