No announcement yet.

UEFA Champions League 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, Real had a pretty bad game, but I am still pretty confident that we will go to the final.

Cred should go to Juventus too for playing with a plan and following it.

Comment

If Juve gets an away goal and defends Madrid might be fucked . Juve played super composed today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Poor match, we got lucky we managed a away goal which might be enough to see us through. 4-4-2 does not work against Juve, so I anticipate when Benz comes back for the next leg we will go to a 4-3-3, which could tatter juve's defence. On the whole I am not too concerned because right now going into the Bernabeau and scoring is almost 99% we just have to defend which will likely mean coentrao at LB as Marcelo was woeful today. Pepe will be removed and Ramos will go back to CB.

Comment

Pogba back for the second leg [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
            Poor match, we got lucky we managed a away goal which might be enough to see us through. 4-4-2 does not work against Juve, so I anticipate when Benz comes back for the next leg we will go to a 4-3-3, which could tatter juve's defence. On the whole I am not too concerned because right now going into the Bernabeau and scoring is almost 99% we just have to defend which will likely mean coentrao at LB as Marcelo was woeful today. Pepe will be removed and Ramos will go back to CB.
            You can expect Juve to play a 3-5-2/5-3-2 in the second leg if Benzema plays, or maybe even if he doesn't. We're a lot more comfortable when we sit back and counter (e.g. Tevez's counter that led to the pk), especially when we play an extra cb. It'll be difficult for either team to keep a clean sheet in the second leg. Should be a great game, though.

Comment

Puta Madrid that was a red card on Tevez and everyone know it. Plus ref didnt call a Pk In first half.

FORZA JUVE

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                after long thoughts and internal discussions with myself, I decided to support Juventus Turin tonight!
                I was right!

ADORE MY SIBIL everybody!
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Neuer is a monster... I haven't seen such Gk since Kahn

Comment

B 0-0 B .. my fave result at the half.

on Medhi Benatia
                    On 8 September 2014, after penning a five-year deal with Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich, Benatia admitted he was disappointed to leave Roma but was told he had to go because the club needed the money.[16] Upon hearing this, Roma President, James Pallotta, was furious and responded by saying he was sold for being a "poisonous liar".[

Comment

Ref was horrible and was heavily favoring barca. Barca is so lucky we are missing 3 of our stars . We will have a good chance in our home tho .

Last edited by KeonKish; 05-06-2015, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        Ref was horrible and was heavily favoring barca. Barca is so luck we are knowing 3 of our stars .

Ok cool

Comment

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
                          Ok cool
                          New phone forgive the mistakes lol

Comment

sloppy defense at the end.. bayer with one goal down should have resigned and kept at it.. no gladialus for gladioula ..

Comment

I thought the ref was great. Much better than Atkinson yesterday. At the end of the day Bayern were missing players and Messi is a god.

Comment

RIP Boateng's ankles

Comment

Working...
                                X