• Show
Clear All

Bayern riid

Comment

Guardiola sucks . High line of defense vs barca is suicide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Ter Stegen has been Jesus for barca , he has saved barca 3 100% goals already

Comment

Honestly when Bayern scored I was pretty sure they will score more and advance, but you can't do sh!t with that retarded defensive line.. They're too high up, how many times are you going to let Suarez run freely? Same sh!t as last game..

Comment

yea horrible defense from bayern, wow....guardiola rid be in team

Comment

Guardiola could learn a thing from juve defense

Comment

no gladiolus for guardiola ..arrrgh.. shitty coaching been a pleasure NOT!

His brother is also agent for both Suarez and Insenia and he bot 2nd league team Girona.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girona_FC

Comment

Good game from the boys. The difference between us was our injured players. We would have surely won with them on board.

Comment

Good final this year, Barca vs Juventus. Not bad. Hopefully Barca win. Real can go home

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                      Good game from the boys. The difference between us was our injured players. We would have surely won with them on board.
                      not sure about that, it had more to do with your tactics and defense. Sure offensively robben and ribery would've caused problems but it was the overall approach. This bayern team was capable of beating Barca.

Comment

Loved how Muller kept fighting the entire time, even when he was subbed out he kept yelling at his team mates, he never gives up.

With Alaba, Ribery and Robben they could probably score a few more goals, especially in the first leg.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          not sure about that, it had more to do with your tactics and defense. Sure offensively robben and ribery would've caused problems but it was the overall approach. This bayern team was capable of beating Barca.
                          Like I said high line of defense killed them.
                          Shout out to boateng for being the best defender today on both teams , didn't make a single mistake and was showing great speed passing and ball control. Also benatia is a beast in the air, he won almost all of his aerial duels

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            True. I agree that our defensive tactic both this year and last year's semi was also wrong. We can't have our defense line in the middle of the field against masters of counter attack.

Comment

Tomorrow is judgement day, I believe we will win, but it is up to the players. Benz is back which is great.

Comment

No matter what happens tomorrow i am damn proud of my team for getting this far. It would be such a sweet story if we make the final and perhaps win it. Allegri the most underrated coach quietly lead this team to places no one dared to say we can make it. He should possibly win coach of the year depending on tomorrow results. If not then everyone will get their wishes of el clasico CL final so media can jagh to it for decades to come, battle of messi vs ronaldo....doesnt it all sound exciting kids? brought to you by Uefa

Comment

Working...
                                X