No announcement yet.

UEFA Champions League 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Bagg10 and EKBATAN for your team Juventus making the final! Good luck

Comment

Comment

Comment

Guys, you should really check out this site, always HD highlights and goals on Facebook from all the best leagues and tournaments, and national teams!!
          https://m.facebook.com/SuperHighlightsCom

Comment

Man nothing would surprise me in the final..

Barca winning 4-0 wouldn't surprise me, an even game with Juventus countering and winning wouldn't surprise me, I guess the only thing that would surprise me would be Juventus winning by a large margin.

Next year, I hope Real will pull their sh!t together, an 11th title would be really nice, but I also have a feeling Mourinho will win with Chelsea.. Mourinho can pretty much win with any team lol..

Comment

Pogba was real shit today! He didn't performed well as if he was playing for Real
              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                Man nothing would surprise me in the final..

Barca winning 4-0 wouldn't surprise me, an even game with Juventus countering and winning wouldn't surprise me, I guess the only thing that would surprise me would be Juventus winning by a large margin.

Next year, I hope Real will pull their sh!t together, an 11th title would be really nice, but I also have a feeling Mourinho will win with Chelsea.. Mourinho can pretty much win with any team lol..

still doubt us ha? lol its ok, we like it that way. we played shit today and still finished the job. against monaco we played shit, still made it. thats what good teams do. i dont understand the obsession with Barca.....so what if they have a beloved attacking trio? game is not all about attack, its not basketball. Lesson learned (which most still dont) never underestimate Juve and never judge us on one or two games cuz when we wanna bring it we'll bring it.

an issue i see for the final for both teams is that its 3 weeks away and both are done with the league so they will be rested and possibly rusty by then.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  still doubt us ha? lol its ok, we like it that way. we played shit today and still finished the job. against monaco we played shit, still made it. thats what good teams do. i dont understand the obsession with Barca.....so what if they have a beloved attacking trio? game is not all about attack, its not basketball. Lesson learned (which most still dont) never underestimate Juve and never judge us on one or two games cuz when we wanna bring it we'll bring it.

an issue i see for the final for both teams is that its 3 weeks away and both are done with the league so they will be rested and possibly rusty by then.
                  Where did I doubt bro? Even before the semi finals I said anything can happen, and now I said I wouldn't be surprised if Juve wins it, however if Juve wins it most likely it will be a small win, like all the games so far, while Barca has a chance to actually score more than a few goals. Kind of like how Italy got smashed in the Euro final in 2012.
                  However I doubt that will happen, most likely a small victory to either one of the teams, cause Juve most likely won't be as retarded as Bayern and have their defensive line at almost the middle of the field.

Regarding the bolded part, I think a smart coach could stop that, we'll see how Allegri does, for instance I think someone like Mourinho could close them down pretty well, just a shame he never got the chance to do so.

Comment

koongrats eki jewn.

Comment

I guess this proves that there was nothing wrong with allegri, milan players just sucked

Comment

some random info to all us football lovers :P Gianluigi Buffon: Henrik Larsson was just as good as what Cristiano Ronaldo is now

Comment

Ekbatan seriously just take your victory and shut up, Im not making any excuses so you should stop taunting and provking everyone, everyone doubted you because you were playing the worlds best club, not because the entire world is against you.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                            Ekbatan seriously just take your victory and shut up, Im not making any excuses so you should stop taunting and provking everyone, everyone doubted you because you were playing the worlds best club, not because the entire world is against you.
                            no one is taunting just celebrating my win. mr. WE'RE A BIG CLUB UNLIKE JUVE...or whatever you said. what taunting are you talking about exactly?

Comment

In the words of Ghoochi: "Messi ke khodaish ziyad tarsnak nist, kheyli pesare mehrabooniye fekr konam..."

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                                some random info to all us football lovers :P Gianluigi Buffon: Henrik Larsson was just as good as what Cristiano Ronaldo is now
                                Ridicicilous statement by Gigi.

Comment

Working...
                                X