No announcement yet.

UEFA Champions League 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully juve doesnt park the bus for 90 minutes.

Comment

http://streamable.com/wjlm

holy smokes! what a goal Chiellini just scored

Comment

La decima!!!! [emoji16][emoji469][emoji634][emoji469][emoji294]️[emoji294]️[emoji294]️[emoji471]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Treble is very real now! Lets goooooooooooooooooo

message from Barca

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            Yea the thing is with 3-5-2 we wont get to use all our 4 mids; one of pirlo, marchisio, pogba, vidal have to be benched and i doubt we would wanna do that in the Final. And like u said the transition from defense to attack is hard, pirlo will be pressured and will just throw in long balls...and frankly lichsteiner and evra arent world class wingers to cause havoc. Barca will most likely give us space so we gotta use our best players with 4-3-1-2 and if we're up with 20 min left, he will switch to 3-5-2
            PERSONALLY i would drop Pirlo and play Marchisio in that role and have Pereyra as our traquartista instead of Vidal. Marchisio in that position is sooooo much better....solid on defense and he moves quicker to transition us to attack...pirlo is just too chill and im scared when he has the ball close to our box. But its the final and its Pirlo so im sure he will start, Marchisio and Pogba just need to be extra cautious and cover for him.
            Pirlo looked a lot more like himself today. Plus he's too big a threat off set pieces to not start him (not to mention his experience). I do however like the idea of starting Pereyra, just because Im not convinced by Vidal in the trequartista role. But that would mean benching one of Marchisio, Vidal or Pogba, and that's not going to happen...

I really hated how we played today with the 3-5-2, despite the fact that we won.

Comment

Chiellini out of the final [emoji25]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just great! we have yet to have our full squad for any of our knockout rounds. 2nd leg RM game was the only one but Pogba was just fresh off the injury and rusty.

Barca lucky again facing another team with injuries...even our back up Barzagli is just returning from injury.

Comment

Countdown to Final: 17 hours!!

Comment

supporting juve tomorrow, but more importantly i hope morata scores a hattrick tomorrow

Comment

barca will either rape or juve will defend well

Comment

Come on Juventus!! Send Barcelona home empty handed!

https://www.facebook.com/Juventus/vi...1438691550025/

Comment

Comment

Wow, very beautiful goal by Juventus!
                            Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

When Messi scored against Iran, one of my friends who is Juventus fan wrote his name in my Facebook status. Hala bokhkresh 2-loppi koskesh.

Comment

Damn this sucks.. Juve played pretty well, shouldnt have lost like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X