Sabba Battrie (R)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sabba Battrie (R)

they lost in the quarter finals 87-68 and out of the tournament.

they were ahead by three points in the half time but it wasn't meant for us I guess.

eh??

I thought they were in the final with Lebanon, what happened??

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN_GANGSTA
      eh??
      Yeah this is another tournament, the other one Saba is losing to Sagesse (Lebanon) 2-1 and they need 3 to win...but right now they are cheating and trying to make the last two games in neutral ground when its supposed to in Iran! Saba might pull out now as a result of this.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN_GANGSTA
        eh??
        He is talking about the Asian Basketball Club Championship.

87-68

Here is the latest news i found in the West Asia Super League tournament between Saba and Sagesse:

According to sources in Sagesse club & Following yesterday's game incidents and team withdrawal, Sagesse administration suspended its participation in today's 5th and final game. Sagesse delegation of officials, staff and players is heading back home.

The administration filed an official complaint besides WASL and WABA Federation concerning yesterday's events and is waiting for the decisions that would emanate from the official institutions concerning the different matters at hand.

Comment

i watched the game ..andre got injured thats why we lost ...we were beating them by 15 points in the 1st quater ...but as soon as andre came out ...our players just lost it ...poor guys ...andre tried coming back on 3rd quater but he couldnt play ..i think he twisted his ankle but mashallah ..saba battery is good
          but they need 1 more good player ....hamed afagh is awesome and idin ...but they need 1 more ....who is fast and creative ...
          it was thanks 2 garth and andre they went so far ...and the coach

Comment

Saba Battri not such a good tournament this one,

Dissepointing that we lost, We were expected to make the Semifinals

Hopefully better luck next time

Comment

Working...
            X