How good is Russian League?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How good is Russian League?

Azmoun who is the russian league, so i wonder how good is the league, before that i absolutly had no interest in that tournement, exept for CSKA Moscow and Zenith St-pestesborg the rest is not in the same category than the big 5, now i wonder is Rubin Kazan good.

I think Arashi Washi once tried out for Rubin Kazan. Not sure if his boyfriend was with him.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo View Post
      I think Arashi Washi once tried out for Rubin Kazan. Not sure if his boyfriend was with him.
      Lol Arashi was supose to play with AC Milan, Real madrid and Chelsea. Back to the topic russian League is the 8th best league out there, you have the big 5 league, 6th is Erevedisie (Holland) 7th Portugal league, and the 8th the russian league, not bad for the young man, hope if he continues to go up.

Comment

Re: How good is Russian League?

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
        Azmoun who is the russian league, so i wonder how good is the league, before that i absolutly had no interest in that tournement, exept for CSKA Moscow and Zenith St-pestesborg the rest is not in the same category than the big 5, now i wonder is Rubin Kazan good.
        Rubin is a big team with history. They have been champions twice and have played in champions/ Europa league many times. They recently however sold most of their expensive players and started building a team around their young talents. There are a few more experienced players like the keeper, Kuzmin, karadeniz and Eduardo. But the rest are all like 19-23/24. Russia has about 7/8 strong teams and the rest are OK. The league is intense, physical, and fast paced. However it lacks beautiful play and tactics like you would see in Germany.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

It's like a weaker version of EPL. Their local players suck and they rely on foreign imports.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
            It's like a weaker version of EPL. Their local players suck and they rely on foreign imports.
            Man EPL is the number 1 league in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
              Man EPL is the number 1 league in the world.
              Thanks for the laugh!

Comment

Working...
              X